cak vs catholic

allsoccer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(madisonLB @ Apr 11 2007 - 03:44 PM) 826435170[/snapback]hey BigG i have a question... how are the Pifer's doing? is Christo playing this year for you guys?... just curious because i have not heard much about them since they moved

David got hurt pretty badly last night (see CAK Webb thread). Christo is starting at outside right midfielder for us. Both are doing well. David has about 4 goals so far this season. I'll tell them you said hello. Keep David in your thoughts...

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 11 2007 - 05:47 PM) 826435174[/snapback]David got hurt pretty badly last night (see CAK Webb thread). Christo is starting at outside right midfielder for us. Both are doing well. David has about 4 goals so far this season. I'll tell them you said hello. Keep David in your thoughts...

I think this match up will be much like last years 4 matches, very close with only a few opportunities for each team. I like Catholics left mid, Nieri??, and his ability to get by people and create opportunities, but CAK can counter with Brandon who seems to be able to make things happen in the blink of an eye. Both keepers are phenomenal so I think it will come down to an amazing finish by one team or the other. Pifer's injury definitely impacts CAK's play on the field, but could prove a rallying point for his teammates to come out with an added fire. I'm going with

CAK 1

Catholic 0

Good luck to both, G, Alcoa will keep David in our prayers. Hope for a speedy recovery.

QUOTE(allsoccer @ Apr 9 2007 - 07:17 PM) 826433335[/snapback]who will win

Catholic 2

CAK 1

I think that Catholic will be pumped for this game and they are past due!!

Sorry Big G!!!

I will see this game- then head to the Bearden Vs Farragut game.

Should be a great night for soccer in Knoxville!!!

Good luck to all teams!!!!!

QUOTE(pseudophobia @ Apr 11 2007 - 04:18 PM) 826435196[/snapback]Catholic 2

CAK 1

I think that Catholic will be pumped for this game and they are past due!!

Sorry Big G!!!

I will see this game- then head to the Bearden Vs Farragut game.

Should be a great night for soccer in Knoxville!!!

Good luck to all teams!!!!!

Not a problem what so ever! (I just hope you are wrong!) /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Whew, what a build-up after last year. Things should be tight! Big G has done great things at CAK and has not ducked the big games, which has improved their program. Catholic has always played the big games. I think my guess on this one is that Catholic has the edge at this point in the season. I believe CAK will continue to get stronger and Tarr needs to step up, he has still not lived up to his billing. In reality, that is ok , he could be in a flux of just finding himself AGAIN, iIN ANOTHER SETTING and hasn't gotten used to it yet, if he does, I believe he can wake up and that will make a different CAK.

I have to go with Catholic on this particular game by at least 1 goal.

QUOTE(allsoccer @ Apr 13 2007 - 10:27 AM) 826436605[/snapback]I heard that Brandon Tarr got two yellows at the Webb game, does that mean he can't play against Catholic tonight? Are there any big time players missing from Catholic tonight?

Nope! not that I know of, BigG watch out for Chase Nieri in the midfield he is veryyyy dangerous, he almost wins every punt, kick, free kick welll actually every 50-50 that comes into the mid field. Good luck to both teams!!!