Best QB in 2007

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Live4FridayNite615 @ Apr 11 2007 - 05:16 PM) 826435193[/snapback]Who is he...???

Everyone knows that Sonny Gray is the best. There is no need to beat a dead horse. If you want to beat a dead horse, talk about linemen. Everyone knows about Paul Revere's ride alerting his countrymen. Paul receives the praise, but what about his horse? Linemen know what it feels like to be the horse. Sonny will receive enough praise during the season. Let folk know about the line that works hard to make sure Sonny may receive his praise.

QUOTE(Bacillum @ Apr 11 2007 - 08:53 PM) 826435395[/snapback]Everyone knows that Sonny Gray is the best. There is no need to beat a dead horse. If you want to beat a dead horse, talk about linemen. Everyone knows about Paul Revere's ride alerting his countrymen. Paul receives the praise, but what about his horse? Linemen know what it feels like to be the horse. Sonny will receive enough praise during the season. Let folk know about the line that works hard to make sure Sonny may receive his praise.

sniff sniff........ slurp

Guest workinprogress

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:31 AM) 826435692[/snapback]Matt Arrent form Hillsborro.

I know you are a big Hillsboro fan and I too expect a lot out of the team this year but Arrent is no where near the best in the midstate much less the state. Both times I saw him last year he was awful. Against Maryville he couldnt have hit the back side of a barn if it was standing ten feet in front of him.