The Countdown Begins...

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 7 2007 - 05:34 AM) 826453244[/snapback]Did you learn to call someone bitter and pathetic in Sunday school yesterday. Its an opinion, if you dont like it dont read or respond to it. Take Roosevelts advise again.

Sorry, we were discussing the difference between God's will versus God's desire.

Actually, what I would call your "opinion" is slander based on jealousy and personal vengence that you can't beat some schools. That's covered in the Good Book as well.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Indian @ May 4 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826452194[/snapback]Coach Flatt is now saying all independent schools should be in a different division.

So? Before now, when has any public school supporter ever cared what Coach Flatt said? He is, and always has been, entitled to his opinion. Until his opinion happened to coincide with yours, he was villified and villainized. Now I guess he will be lauded and lionized.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 7 2007 - 05:32 AM) 826453243[/snapback]I guess since they are such a pwerhouse in sports, kids from all over want to transfer to Zion. As far as your question, it would be questionable.

It turns out that the number one motivation for transferring to another school is atheltics. Who would of guessed? Your insight into the human condition is breathtaking.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 6 2007 - 02:57 PM) 826452925[/snapback]Ok lets see, If I'm part of a private school in 1A in a town of a million people or part of a 1A private school in a rural county of 65,000 people with surrounding counties of less population, who do think recruits better? I never said they didn't, I just said they dont do it as well. They (Zion) did a good job in basketball by getting that player from Brentwood Academy.

Have you ever heard of Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, VA? Not your typical urban community but they seem to recruit well and win National Championships.

QUOTE(cbg @ May 7 2007 - 10:52 AM) 826453495[/snapback]Have you ever heard of Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, VA? Not your typical urban community but they seem to recruit well and win National Championships.

Oak Hill does some serious national recruiting. In addition to a shot at a scholarship to a D1 powerhouse, they offer no nonsense discipline, strong academics and no frills room and board. They also play a national schedule which included Liberty last year. And they're in the middle of the sticks.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 6 2007 - 01:57 PM) 826452925[/snapback]Ok lets see, If I'm part of a private school in 1A in a town of a million people or part of a 1A private school in a rural county of 65,000 people with surrounding counties of less population, who do think recruits better? I never said they didn't, I just said they dont do it as well. They (Zion) did a good job in basketball by getting that player from Brentwood Academy.

I realize your examble is a hypothetical but I don't see you in a private school anywhere because most private schools require that their students be able to demonstrate a room temperature IQ.

QUOTE(Solomon @ May 7 2007 - 07:46 AM) 826453281[/snapback]Sorry, we were discussing the difference between God's will versus God's desire.

Actually, what I would call your "opinion" is slander based on jealousy and personal vengence that you can't beat some schools. That's covered in the Good Book as well.

So my opinion is "slander" but its ok for you to slander me by calling me pathetic. LOL. Again you people love to belittle and humiliate people who dont agree with you, but heaven forbid you people do anything wrong. Sounds like to me you need to pay a little more attention in Sunday School.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 8 2007 - 08:21 AM) 826454268[/snapback]So my opinion is "slander" but its ok for you to slander me by calling me pathetic. LOL. Again you people love to belittle and humiliate people who dont agree with you, but heaven forbid you people do anything wrong. Sounds like to me you need to pay a little more attention in Sunday School.

Has your psychiatrist (I don't think this is a major assumption on my part) explained to you what being passive agressive means?

QUOTE(takedown3 @ May 8 2007 - 09:29 AM) 826454278[/snapback]Has your psychiatrist (I don't think this is a major assumption on my part) explained to you what being passive agressive means?

Just answer this question. Why can you people slander non private supporters, but when we as public supports fire back we need psychiatrist, its slander, its inhumane. I mean really why? Answer the question! Are you personally to good to take critisism or slander back at you when you obviously like dish it out. I mean come on guys, you wonder why there are so many people who hate private schools and the "snotty I'm better than you attitude" that goes with it. Now saying that I know not all privates are like that but it only take one piece of bad fruit to ruin the entire basket. takedown be a man and take the ribbing back if you are gonna dish it. Step up. My 6 year old can take it better than you.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 8 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826454323[/snapback]Just answer this question. Why can you people slander non private supporters, but when we as public supports fire back we need psychiatrist, its slander, its inhumane. I mean really why? Answer the question! Are you personally to good to take critisism or slander back at you when you obviously like dish it out. I mean come on guys, you wonder why there are so many people who hate private schools and the "snotty I'm better than you attitude" that goes with it. Now saying that I know not all privates are like that but it only take one piece of bad fruit to ruin the entire basket. takedown be a man and take the ribbing back if you are gonna dish it. Step up. My 6 year old can take it better than you.

Count to ten and breathe deeply. Next time you have a session, ask your shrink about some anger management exercises. You're taking this way to seriously.

You're probably right about your six year old but then he has to live with you.