Oakland's Scoreboard

magoo043

QUOTE(E5 @ Apr 17 2007 - 02:11 PM) 826439542[/snapback]I have to call "bull butter" on the recruiting. They have offered me an IB Hall and Lunch Monitor with free lunch and seveth period planning if I can convince my left-handed hindcatcher who we converted into a middle infielder/bullpen rake and tamp. Do you know how prized an IB lunch room monitors's job is worth? That's like an autographed photo of Coach Holland at Dippin Johnny's wedding.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Star @ Apr 17 2007 - 12:51 PM) 826439467[/snapback]Your Oakland complex is getting on my nerves. Yours is the only high school in Rutherford County that recruits, which is illegal, because yours is the only school in which students not zoned for Oakland can attend there. No one else in the district can stand Oakland because of attitudes like yours. Your complex that everyone is out to get Oakland is childish, and getting old.

Oakland recruits???? are you serious???? Students can get a zone waiver because of how low the student population is. it went from 2500+ in 2000 to within a couple of outgoing transfers of being dropped a level in athletics!!! When Oakland II was opened there was a mass exodus of students and faculty from oakland. If you want to be mad about the zone situation get mad at the school board for building in Oakland's back yard!!!!!!!!

Speaking of complexes, did you think that the Siegel people were annoying when they were trying to build there athletic complex? Remember a few IDIOTS in Regency Park cried and cried about the lights and noise!!!!!!!!

This scoreboard issue is about morons attacking our schools!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(The Star @ Apr 17 2007 - 12:51 PM) 826439467[/snapback]Your Oakland complex is getting on my nerves. Yours is the only high school in Rutherford County that recruits, which is illegal, because yours is the only school in which students not zoned for Oakland can attend there. No one else in the district can stand Oakland because of attitudes like yours. Your complex that everyone is out to get Oakland is childish, and getting old.

If you are being serious, I believe this may be the dumbest statement ever.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 17 2007 - 05:15 PM) 826439639[/snapback]Enrollment is more like 1500 not 2000. We are one of the smallest 5A schools in the state in football, and the smallest enrollment of all the high schools in Rutherford County except for 1A Eagleville.

Pretty amusing for you to say we recruit.......you are the school with Salty.

Go Oakland! All the way to state. Show the big boys how its done. May be the smallest school enrollment in the county besides Eagleville but we will show them how many fans we got. This is our year and we are taking it to the house. The PAT HOUSE.

1) Schools are not included in city ordinances regarding electronic signs.

2) What about the new video board MTSU is getting?

3) People pay to attend a baseball game therefore, pay to see the message center, violators from the road should be fined.

4) The scoreboard does omit some type of rays, but it only effects 5'8" males with tremedous baseball knowledge. Oakland only hires baseball coaches 5'10" to 6'2".

5) I was recruited by the Oakland Boosters...for 4 years.

6) I understand that the message center is controlled by a computer that can intepret and decipher catchers signals to the pitchers, it then relays the next pitch to the on deck batter, who then either sneezes for a fast ball, or coughes for a curve. This could explain why they are scoring so many runs.

7) The message center also acts as a lighting rod for the school...it has been hit about 14 times!

8) I have heard that Mack Hawks Field, and officials will soon be dedicating some of the other facilities to other valuable baseball minds. The restrooms will now be called The E5 Relief Center. Congratulations!

yeall are killing me...oakland breaks the law and you are making a joke out of it...its like saying 80% percent of illegal aliens break the law well thats ludicras because they are all breaking the law they are illegal and the sign for oakland is a CLEAR VIOLATION OF THE CITY ORDINANCE AND SHOULD BE REPRIMANDED AND FINED and be force to forfeit all of their home games so far this season!!!!!!

YOU DO THE CRIME YOU DO THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826440251[/snapback]yeall are killing me...oakland breaks the law and you are making a joke out of it...its like saying 80% percent of illegal aliens break the law well thats ludicras because they are all breaking the law they are illegal and the sign for oakland is a CLEAR VIOLATION OF THE CITY ORDINANCE AND SHOULD BE REPRIMANDED AND FINED and be force to forfeit all of their home games so far this season!!!!!!

YOU DO THE CRIME YOU DO THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as the 17-0 whuppin we gave ya still counts /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Obviously the scoreboard scores runs for the PATs too? It must emit some type of ray that affects the ability of umpires to call a good game and causes them to rant and rave over illegal immigrants. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Slyder @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:50 AM) 826440305[/snapback]Obviously the scoreboard scores runs for the PATs too? It must emit some type of ray that affects the ability of umpires to call a good game and causes them to rant and rave over illegal immigrants. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ Apr 18 2007 - 11:43 AM) 826440299[/snapback]As long as the 17-0 whuppin we gave ya still counts /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

That one counts because it was played at the LEGAL Riverdale field. But the win the night before has to be banged! for using an illegal sign showing illegal advertisement during the game...

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Apr 18 2007 - 12:59 PM) 826440382[/snapback]That one counts because it was played at the LEGAL Riverdale field. But the win the night before has to be banged! for using an illegal sign showing illegal advertisement during the game...

So says a city council with as much sense as Britney Spears..............