POLK COUNTY vs. McMINN CENTRAL

CRUTCHFIELD

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 24 2007 - 02:15 PM) 826444283[/snapback]Hit it, bunt it, throw it, kick it, to Starr and anybody else on the field all nite long. Won't make a difference. Polk is better than last year, just not good enough. Kittens will probably score a few more runs tonite with Central throwing Aderhold, but Central will sweep.

I missed both games,but I did listen to them on 1220 am, interviewed Coach Hart and a couple of players @ Polk, no interview @ Central!!! What's up with that???????????????????

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Davis SHUT DOWN McMinn Central!!! Hmmm i think 2 hits in 7 inning, no earned runs!!! Say what you gotta say but that's how it is! I've said it before, don't make this kid mad. He throws best when he's ticked off. Hence, he beat Meigs too! The whole Polk team played a great game both offensively and defensively! Tracy Beard also threw very well! Polk is now 2nd, and get a bye to double elimination. POLK COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(PC#1 @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:52 PM) 826444560[/snapback]Tyler Davis SHUT DOWN McMinn Central!!! Hmmm i think 2 hits in 7 inning, no earned runs!!! Say what you gotta say but that's how it is! I've said it before, don't make this kid mad. He throws best when he's ticked off. Hence, he beat Meigs too! The whole Polk team played a great game both offensively and defensively! Tracy Beard also threw very well! Polk is now 2nd, and get a bye to double elimination. POLK COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

AMEN brother!!! He's the real deal, Polk's the real deal!!! Maybe them Central fans will come to reality now!!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

POLK COUNTY 6

central 2

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 24 2007 - 11:31 AM) 826444135[/snapback]I will be nice since it seems others are after you these days. Promise not to throw any stones at your glass house. Central's number 9 hitter was 3-4 and Polk had a total of 4 hits. Oops my bad, stats are only good for wiping material. Look for my predicted headline in todays paper.

Do you have anymore stats I seem to be out at the moment, you see I ate at Castillos yesterday and ....Oh no not again I'll be right back.... Whew! Boy was that a good one! Now could you send those stats over and please copy them off on something soft? Lets see Central and their crushing offense 6 hits in 10 innings only 2 off of Davis in 6 2/3 innings. BTW don't talk about Hiwassee Dam anymore you guys are going to play Copper Basin for the second time I believe and the Dammers have beat Basin three times this year so lets not talk about the non-district schedules anymore.LOL!

Had to throw a punch there Mexican, Sorry!

In all honesty it happened just like I figured these three teams are equal and they played hard every time. Tough luck on getting third place both Central and Polk had a couple of bad games (Sweetwater,Boyd) that caused this to go to the final game but it set up a great finale. Congrats to both teams on a hard fought effort. Congrats to Meigs coming in first! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 24 2007 - 04:15 PM) 826444283[/snapback]Hit it, bunt it, throw it, kick it, to Starr and anybody else on the field all nite long. Won't make a difference. Polk is better than last year, just not good enough. Kittens will probably score a few more runs tonite with Central throwing Aderhold, but Central will sweep.

Don't look like you got much to say now!!! Polk= 2nd, Central= 3rd. And oh wait, somebody got shut down last night!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE("Ole Ball Coach @ Apr 24 2007 - 08:24 PM) 826444420[/snapback]I missed both games,but I did listen to them on 1220 am, interviewed Coach Hart and a couple of players @ Polk, no interview @ Central!!! What's up with that???????????????????

It's hard to talk with both hands around your throat!! LOL! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry there Mexican and Canadian.

That was just too easy I had to say it.

QUOTE(PC#1 @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:52 PM) 826444560[/snapback]Tyler Davis SHUT DOWN McMinn Central!!! Hmmm i think 2 hits in 7 inning, no earned runs!!! Say what you gotta say but that's how it is! I've said it before, don't make this kid mad. He throws best when he's ticked off. Hence, he beat Meigs too! The whole Polk team played a great game both offensively and defensively! Tracy Beard also threw very well! Polk is now 2nd, and get a bye to double elimination. POLK COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Qualls, you know what is funny? You all got it handed to you Monday night and it was quite on here then you win last night on errors and you get on and brag about it! I am sorry but maybe the polk team should spend as much time on the field practicing as the do on here after a win! If so maybe you would be 1st instead of 2nd!

QUOTE(Layitdown @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:24 AM) 826444911[/snapback]Qualls, you know what is funny? You all got it handed to you Monday night and it was quite on here then you win last night on errors and you get on and brag about it! I am sorry but maybe the polk team should spend as much time on the field practicing as the do on here after a win! If so maybe you would be 1st instead of 2nd!

If I remember correctly Central scored the winning run after an error by Polk's shortstop in the 5th and a mental error in the 6th by the 3rd basemen on the sac bunt opened the door for a couple more runs. I was there and Central did not hand it to Polk it was 1-1 going into the 5th. In return maybe you should also practice some instead of reading this board, maybe learning to catch routine fly's in the outfield and some fungo's to 3rd and who knows you guy's might be 1st or 2nd instead of 3rd! As for the bragging I agree, be humble when you win and have class when you lose!

QUOTE(Layitdown @ Apr 25 2007 - 08:24 AM) 826444911[/snapback]Qualls, you know what is funny? You all got it handed to you Monday night and it was quite on here then you win last night on errors and you get on and brag about it! I am sorry but maybe the polk team should spend as much time on the field practicing as the do on here after a win! If so maybe you would be 1st instead of 2nd!

Hey buddy, as far as i'm concerned there are no baseball players on here. We're all adults or parents or just students at PCHS and the web site is blocked from the school if I understand correctly, if coach Tripp caught these boys on here, they'd be running their foote$ off. So stop blamming the players. I was there and if I was Qualls i'd be on here running my mouth but hopefully he isn't which I doubt he is. Because all of Central fans were giving it to him last night, and I didn't see but once that he went back at them and it was when he slid into home, in the top of the 10th inning and he did do some jawing. I would've too. But as far as the game. Aderhold you pitched your heart and arm out. Again Hart pulls Aderhold too early.

Congrats Meigs on 1st

Congrats Polk on 2nd

Congrats Central on 3rd

Does anyone know the exact seeding for the tourney?

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826444135[/snapback]I will be nice since it seems others are after you these days. Promise not to throw any stones at your glass house. Central's number 9 hitter was 3-4 and Polk had a total of 4 hits. Oops my bad, stats are only good for wiping material. Look for my predicted headline in todays paper.

one other thing since we're talking about Qualls. Qualls was 3-5 and Centrals team only had 6 hits. lol Oops my bad, stats are only good for wiping material. I'll look for your predicted headline also.