POLK COUNTY vs. McMINN CENTRAL

CRUTCHFIELD

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Layitdown @ Apr 25 2007 - 08:24 AM) 826444911[/snapback]Qualls, you know what is funny? You all got it handed to you Monday night and it was quite on here then you win last night on errors and you get on and brag about it! I am sorry but maybe the polk team should spend as much time on the field practicing as the do on here after a win! If so maybe you would be 1st instead of 2nd!

I"ll tell you one thing bud, I'll guarantee you that qualls is not posting on here, so please don't name him directly!!Matt Adherhold pitched a great game, Tracy Beard and Tyler Davis also had great games. I'm sure Polk is enjoying the win after many years of losses to Central. No trash talking from Polk to fans,students,players, or coaches. Celebrations can go on with a big win!!

QUOTE(CRUTCHFIELD @ Apr 25 2007 - 03:11 PM) 826445250[/snapback]If this is the case why don't you shut Centrals basketball student section up? That was the fans doing the talking. Please give a few of the Polk players credit for controlling themselves and not making a fool of themselves like has happened in the past. (Beard, Qualls, Davis, and Hammons {transfer from Central})

I thought all of these boys did the right thing. I did not see no jawing or anything from player to player in the game.

GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP both Polk and Central players

Players behavior in my opinion was good on both sides. Have no problem with student sections for either team being rowdy, that's part of school sports and to be expected. But the 40 year old lady leading cheers was a little crazy. Just like the Old Scout said, "act like you've been there before."

QUOTE(canadian @ Apr 25 2007 - 03:41 PM) 826445270[/snapback]Im right here BUD. I give them credit they played a great baseball game and won, but come on the players had class wen they won. The parents sure didnt!

Hey bud, did you hear a single parent say a negative word to anyone on Centrals team? Winners can celebrate. But, I did hear ADULTS yelling things @ Polk players!!!!!!!!!

I wuz at the game last nite an i saw a good game. Both teems plaed reel hard an it wuz even til Hart tuk aterholt out. Iwuz a litle disaponted in the fans when they started holrrin at the Poke players by name. That shude be an aotemetic egection from the parke. I didnt here them Poke fans doin it to the chargers munday nite. It is sad that the adults act the way thay do. It is just a ballgame an none is goin ta win trhem all. Cungradulatiuns Poke on a big win. Ithote the players showd goud sportmenship exept for a fue who was cussin the uther team after the game.