AAA State Champions - 2007

Dirty Chuck

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 27 2007 - 09:41 AM) 826446788[/snapback]We all know that South Doyle, with 10 college signeees, is going to win the state. But why is it that they are not ranked in the poll. I saw like 4 other AAA teams ranked and we are not. Come On - this is a travesty!!!

I am just looking for answers and theories.

South Doyle is ranked #6 in the State poll and #2 in the East poll.

What were you looking at?

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:41 AM) 826446788[/snapback]We all know that South Doyle, with 10 college signeees, is going to win the state. But why is it that they are not ranked in the poll. I saw like 4 other AAA teams ranked and we are not. Come On - this is a travesty!!!

Dirty Chuck is not part of South Doyle. Just a want a be. ( loud mouth ) please do not say you are from SD we don't want you !!!

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 27 2007 - 10:41 AM) 826446788[/snapback]We all know that South Doyle, with 10 college signeees, is going to win the state. But why is it that they are not ranked in the poll. I saw like 4 other AAA teams ranked and we are not. Come On - this is a travesty!!!

State poll rankings are not only based on this years standings alone but wins / loses over the last several years. You have to look at past records as well as current ones. How many games they have won overall not just for the current year. How many times a team has ranked nationally or on the state level. All this plays into your rankings.

QUOTE(baseballplayer9 @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:25 AM) 826448216[/snapback]All I know is that the ole Cherokees from South Doyle came up to upper east tn and got sent back home with a couple loses. So don't be counting DB and Science Hill out from possibly taking home the hardware this year!!

The only two teams that should be talked about here are Oakland and Bartlett. Every other team is playing for third place or worst. Go Pats

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Apr 30 2007 - 11:22 AM) 826448299[/snapback]The only two teams that should be talked about here are Oakland and Bartlett. Every other team is playing for third place or worst. Go Pats

Sounds like someone is alittle too confident. I bet there is a surprise again, just like last year. There was probably 3 people last year at this point that thought Farragut was going to/could win it. I'm not saying I'm picking Farragut again, but I just think it will be someone other than Bartlett or Oakland.

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Apr 30 2007 - 11:22 AM) 826448299[/snapback]The only two teams that should be talked about here are Oakland and Bartlett. Every other team is playing for third place or worst. Go Pats

After seeing several of your posts lately you must think if you say Oakland and Bartlett enough times it will just be that way. Let's see if this works South Doyle South Doyle South Doyle South Doyle South Doyle CHEROKEEEEEEEEEs South Doyle South Doyle South Doyle SOUTHDOYLESOUTHDOYLESOUTHDOYLESOUTHDOYLE--- I'm still probably about 100X short but I don't think this will work anyway /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Oh and did I say GO SOUTH DOYLE EAST TENNESSEE rulZ in AAA baseball.

QUOTE(Mi Kees @ Apr 30 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826448712[/snapback]After seeing several of your posts lately you must think if you say Oakland and Bartlett enough times it will just be that way. Let's see if this works South Doyle South Doyle South Doyle South Doyle South Doyle CHEROKEEEEEEEEEs South Doyle South Doyle South Doyle SOUTHDOYLESOUTHDOYLESOUTHDOYLESOUTHDOYLE--- I'm still probably about 100X short but I don't think this will work anyway /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Oh and did I say GO SOUTH DOYLE EAST TENNESSEE rulZ in AAA baseball.

poor south doyle always the bridesmaid never the bride boo-hoo