Science Hill Football 2007

topvol98

The 3-way scrimmage between Oak Ridge and Maryville has been cancelled for whatever reason. SH will be heading to Austin-East Aug. 3rd.

I'm not sure what you mean?? But, Smith is certainly still the coach and there are 2 new additions (that I am aware of) to the coaching staff. One is from Tullahoma H.S. and the other is from Byrnes H.S. from S.C.; both are great additions to the program.

The scrimmage on August 3ed at Oak Ridge has not been canceled. SC might have decided not to be there but Maryville and Oak Ridge will be there.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge is scared of Science Hill. They got that new coach. He runs trick plays and stuff.

WaCo,

What is the scoop on SC? We were looking foward to that scrimmage and now I have been told that they are going to AE on Friday. I wonder why OR asked them to come if they were afraid of them.

It was a joke!

The Toppers are the real thing this year. The Byrnes Coach may be a better addition than head coach. They WILL run it and they WILL throw it. My prediction, they will have to beat DB at the end of the season to tie for a share of the conference. Nobody goes undefeated in the conference.

The Toppers are the real thing this year. The Byrnes Coach may be a better addition than head coach. They WILL run it and they WILL throw it. My prediction, they will have to beat DB at the end of the season to tie for a share of the conference. Nobody goes undefeated in the conference.

Bearden goes undefeated in conference.

TopVol...Is the rest of the scrimmage schedule the same as posted before...as follows: Aug. 10th – Morristown East @ SHHS 6:00

Aug. 17th – Sullivan Central 6:00 I realize Austin East is this week, just wondered about the rest.

That's a 10-4 compusatman

Getting a little sneak preview maybe?

That's a 10-4 compusatman

Getting a little sneak preview maybe?

Actually I will be out of town on the 10th so the 17th is my target date barring any unforseen circumstances. Central, we heard, has moved rising Junior Carl Roberts to QB. He was an athlete while at Holston Middle and was a very good QB. He was moved to RB his 8th grade year and threw a few successful HB passes. He is a much better QB than RB. He saw some action last year at RB but not as much as he should have. Duh. I don't know who the WR's are but this guy can throw. In middle school his reciever was rising Junior speedster Patrick Allbright but he hasn't played football in HS because of injury. If he is back then they have a powerful combo. Michael Bender was an also ran RB last year but I also heard he has matured agressively. Central might very well not be the doormat everyone expects. As far as MoEast is concerned...they are in my view the team to beat. They are tough all over and have a balanced attack. You will have your hands full. Good luck.

Actually I will be out of town on the 10th so the 17th is my target date barring any unforseen circumstances. Central, we heard, has moved rising Junior Carl Roberts to QB. He was an athlete while at Holston Middle and was a very good QB. He was moved to RB his 8th grade year and threw a few successful HB passes. He is a much better QB than RB. He saw some action last year at RB but not as much as he should have. Duh. I don't know who the WR's are but this guy can throw. In middle school his reciever was rising Junior speedster Patrick Allbright but he hasn't played football in HS because of injury. If he is back then they have a powerful combo. Michael Bender was an also ran RB last year but I also heard he has matured agressively. Central might very well not be the doormat everyone expects. As far as MoEast is concerned...they are in my view the team to beat. They are tough all over and have a balanced attack. You will have your hands full. Good luck.

compusatman . . . Isn't coach Ralph Nelson's, brother head coaching at Sullivan Central?