Elizabethton Football

After they hire three new varsity coaches they might won't to look at getting a new PA man. Stick a fork in the one that we've got, he's done!

Krispy Kreme Karl agrees with Corndog Man. Krispy Kreme Karl thinks Elizabethton needs a more unbiased person as announcer. Krispy Kreme Karl thinks 'Voice' needs to quit kissing the Board of ED's (insert phrase here). Krispy Kreme Karl thinks there's too many donuts in the Elizabethton administration carrying around too much dough. Krispy Kreme Karl thinks about the touchdown club orange and black talks about. Krispy Kreme Karl says remember what happened when the basketball team did that during the Dugger era? Krispy Kreme Karl wishes all the Elizabethton athletes luck at their new schools. Krispy Kreme Karl is getting tired. Krispy Kreme Karl is going to take a nap.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After they hire three new varsity coaches they might won't to look at getting a new PA man. Stick a fork in the one that we've got, he's done!

Krispy Kreme Karl agrees with Corndog Man. Krispy Kreme Karl thinks Elizabethton needs a more unbiased person as announcer. Krispy Kreme Karl thinks 'Voice' needs to quit kissing the Board of ED's (insert phrase here). Krispy Kreme Karl thinks there's too many donuts in the Elizabethton administration carrying around too much dough............

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Krispy Kreme Karl agrees with Corndog Man. Krispy Kreme Karl thinks Elizabethton needs a more unbiased person as announcer. Krispy Kreme Karl thinks 'Voice' needs to quit kissing the Board of ED's (insert phrase here). Krispy Kreme Karl thinks there's too many donuts in the Elizabethton administration carrying around too much dough. Krispy Kreme Karl thinks about the touchdown club orange and black talks about. Krispy Kreme Karl says remember what happened when the basketball team did that during the Dugger era? Krispy Kreme Karl wishes all the Elizabethton athletes luck at their new schools. Krispy Kreme Karl is getting tired. Krispy Kreme Karl is going to take a nap.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hey anyone interested in finding out more about the CYCLONE TOUCHDOWN CLUB feel free to come to our next meeting which is Tuesday 6/19/07 @ 7:30 @ the boys club in E-town! So if you have questions or want to take part in the club come out and join us!

For more info call Wayne @ 547-3023 or Mike @ 956-4328

Thanks for any support!!!!!!!!!!

Hey anyone interested in finding out more about the CYCLONE TOUCHDOWN CLUB feel free to come to our next meeting which is Tuesday 6/19/07 @ 7:30 @ the boys club in E-town! So if you have questions or want to take part in the club come out and join us!

For more info call Wayne @ 547-3023 or Mike @ 956-4328

Thanks for any support!!!!!!!!!!

good luck

If what I am hearing is correct about Jeff Pierce being named Football Coach later this week... Rather than a qb club we need to form a clear the hill club. This is the most crazy thing I ever heard of. And they think this will be a good move? Dang I could do a better job than he could. Anyone else heard this? Like i said in my earlier post I will give them a chance and if they prove me wrong in hiring a qualified football coach then heck ya clear the hill tear the building down and lets start from scratch

Here is what I have heard:

Football job: They met with Shawn Witten about 10 days ago and offered him the job. I understand the job must be posted for 10 days before it can be filled, and those 10 days are up (prolly up last friday). Im sure Shawn had some items he wanted included in any contract he would enter (asst coaches/admin support/length of contract etc). I tend to think some of those were met by the admin and some were not. Last I heard the ball was still in Shawn's court. The fallback candidate is Pierce, who will not make the masses happy in E-town. I hear a decision is due today or tommorrow.

Basketball job: Ned Smith or Marty Street are the two names mentioned, with Smith being the choice of Alexander, as his wife already teaches in the system.

Baseball job: Bernie Young's name comes up, but recall that Alexander passed over him several years ago for this position. I think this one gets filled within with Hooks or Pierce (if Witten takes FB job) and that would prolly be as good a hire as they can make.

GLee has mentioned that other changes are coming. Athletically GLee? or Administratively? Or both? I heard some administrative employees wore black to work the day after Payne took the THS job and they told Alexander "why" they were doing it. Good for them. If we are going to "clear the Hill"', there are a couple of employees who should be given advance warning so they can hunker down!!!

Here is what I have heard:

Football job: They met with Shawn Witten about 10 days ago and offered him the job. I understand the job must be posted for 10 days before it can be filled, and those 10 days are up (prolly up last friday). Im sure Shawn had some items he wanted included in any contract he would enter (asst coaches/admin support/length of contract etc). I tend to think some of those were met by the admin and some were not. Last I heard the ball was still in Shawn's court. The fallback candidate is Pierce, who will not make the masses happy in E-town. I hear a decision is due today or tommorrow.

Basketball job: Ned Smith or Marty Street are the two names mentioned, with Smith being the choice of Alexander, as his wife already teaches in the system.

Baseball job: Bernie Young's name comes up, but recall that Alexander passed over him several years ago for this position. I think this one gets filled within with Hooks or Pierce (if Witten takes FB job) and that would prolly be as good a hire as they can make.

GLee has mentioned that other changes are coming. Athletically GLee? or Administratively? Or both? I heard some administrative employees wore black to work the day after Payne took the THS job and they told Alexander "why" they were doing it. Good for them. If we are going to "clear the Hill"', there are a couple of employees who should be given advance warning so they can hunker down!!!

i hear the job is going to jeff pierce----

this could cause a riot in ole betsy, if this happens we will be the laughing stock of the east tn. not only that but the program is losing money now, they will lose even more! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!

i hear the job is going to jeff pierce----

this could cause a riot in ole betsy, if this happens we will be the laughing stock of the east tn. not only that but the program is losing money now, they will lose even more! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!

ok ill go ahead and spill the beans cause im tired of hearing its going to jeff pierce Dave Rider will be taking over until shawn witten finshes his tennessee teaching class see he has hIs virgina one but not tennessee I PROMISE YOU THIS IS HOW ITS GOING TO BE I PROMISE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> SO THERES HOW ITS GOING TO BE SO...................