Battle of the Bluff Round 2

TheBigPenquin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(asian invasion @ May 11 2007 - 06:52 AM) 826457120[/snapback]hahahahaha your so cool dude!!! i guess your right....this whole game has to do with tarr keeping his head, not about soccer at all....you REALLY know your soccer stuff bro, congrats

yeah i know dude and i do know my stuff. what i was referring to was how some untimely outbursts and numerous cards have hurt your team. i wasn't trying to start anything, just pointing out some details, but since you took it there... And, if you'd read, i also mentioned how you now have david back for this game which greatly helps the attack. cak plays so well as a team some ill-advised tantrums (most recently in the farragut game) can upset that and aren't good for anyone involved...it does the team no good, so i'm glad you're really helping there. also i like how you refer to yourself in the third person...real cute

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ May 11 2007 - 10:39 PM) 826457704[/snapback]Glad to see that Hank got the winner...so does this mean Chase did play tonight?

As far as I know he played. I talked with his mom today and she laughed about the rumor. Just goes to show you can't always believe what you read on here.

QUOTE(Soccer Gypsy @ May 11 2007 - 11:47 PM) 826457710[/snapback]As far as I know he played. I talked with his mom today and she laughed about the rumor. Just goes to show you can't always believe what you read on here.

Haha I havent talked to her in a while, but yeah i know who started that rumor..pretty sure he is on Catholic /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />