Baylor Vs. Webb

cincyred

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cincyred @ May 15 2007 - 06:49 AM) 826459319[/snapback]In the 1st game, if Webb does not make the one and only shot that they took. the game ends at 0-0. If Baylor scores one of the many,many chances that they had, Baylor wins. THis time around, Baylor finishes and wins easily.

hahahahahhaa good prediction. Baylor got DOMINATED!

good call cincy on the easy win for baylor...today webb had the better chances, was better conditioned, and was just the better team overall. baylor had one legit chance in the second half and that was in stoppage time. the refs were good today and let the game go for the most part. it was a hard fought game by both teams, baylor just didn't seem to have it. and to everyone who talks about that phenomenal back line they have...if webb had finshed a little better the game could have been 3-0 just as pinball was predicting.

QUOTE(shims4 @ May 15 2007 - 09:45 PM) 826459812[/snapback]good call cincy on the easy win for baylor...today webb had the better chances, was better conditioned, and was just the better team overall. baylor had one legit chance in the second half and that was in stoppage time. the refs were good today and let the game go for the most part. it was a hard fought game by both teams, baylor just didn't seem to have it. and to everyone who talks about that phenomenal back line they have...if webb had finshed a little better the game could have been 3-0 just as pinball was predicting.

I agree webb dominated this game from start to finish. Baylor's defense was torn apart countless times by webbs attack.

QUOTE(Fookie21 @ May 15 2007 - 09:03 PM) 826459771[/snapback]hahahahahhaa good prediction. Baylor got DOMINATED!

I certainly wouldn't say they were dominated - it was a good game both ways. Shame the ref made that call right before the score. Shouldn't have even been a kick.

I'm wondering if you are one of the fans there - many were not very classy or were you one of the players. Shame you have to act like that coz the Webb team is good

QUOTE(puzzle @ May 15 2007 - 08:32 PM) 826459888[/snapback]I certainly wouldn't say they were dominated - it was a good game both ways. Shame the ref made that call right before the score. Shouldn't have even been a kick.

I'm wondering if you are one of the fans there - many were not very classy or were you one of the players. Shame you have to act like that coz the Webb team is good

Possesion wise Baylor was dominated, and I thought the refs were easily the best I have seen this season. And in respones to the comment about Webb fans, Baylor parents were not showing there maturity either. Best of luck to Baylor in the tourney.

QUOTE(jcf91 @ May 15 2007 - 07:55 PM) 826459834[/snapback]I agree webb dominated this game from start to finish. Baylor's defense was torn apart countless times by webbs attack.

Interesting that you call a 1-0 tearing apart a defense....I will agree though that Baylor was off in this game. After the big game against rival McCallie....Baylor was definately flat. Also if you read the Knoxville newspaper that was reporting for Webb...it talked about the intensity of Baylor's attack especially 3 great trys in the last part of the 2nd half. Webb goalie admitted that he did not know where the last ball was coming from and was lucky to get it. So, both teams had plenty of chances....Webb converted on their chance and Baylor did not. But tearing apart the defense....I don't think so....unless you think 1-0 means that. Regardless....both are statebound. Does anyone know who they will play yet?

QUOTE(shims4 @ May 15 2007 - 08:45 PM) 826459812[/snapback]good call cincy on the easy win for baylor...today webb had the better chances, was better conditioned, and was just the better team overall. baylor had one legit chance in the second half and that was in stoppage time. the refs were good today and let the game go for the most part. it was a hard fought game by both teams, baylor just didn't seem to have it. and to everyone who talks about that phenomenal back line they have...if webb had finshed a little better the game could have been 3-0 just as pinball was predicting.

Would have, should have could have.....Man that is easy to say. Turn it around also and if Baylor finishes they win also. Good luck at state. Best of luck to Baylor at state.

Dominated.....? Not so sure that was the case. I think Baylor played as poor a game as they have played all season. Webb played OK, but I think they would say they could play much better. Neither team appeared to be very inspired to win this game. It looked more like a scrimmage game. No one wanted to possibly suffer an injury or receive a red card, resulting in missing the State Tournament. The first game between these two teams was a much better game.

What is the point of playing a regional championship if both teams still advance to the State Tournament? If this had really been a "winner take all" situation, I am sure the game would have been much more intense, much better skill demonstrated, harder fought - more phyisical, all ingredients for a better game.