Seymour vs. Rutledge

shsbsbll33

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shsbsbll33 @ May 16 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826460886[/snapback]What's everyones predictions?

I am going to have to go with Seymour..Assuming Kyle will be on the hill. If not then its a toss up. Heard Rutledge can hit the ball well but does not have any dominate pitching. Good luck to both teams..

QUOTE(Pfbaseballfan @ May 17 2007 - 04:38 PM) 826461332[/snapback]After seeing both of these teams play i believe with Kyle K. or Church on the mound that Seymour will utterly and totally destroy Rutledge.

Sounds like there is still some bitterness on the PF side. I would ask you to give a scoring prediction, but counting isn't too high on the priority list over there from what I hear.

QUOTE(Pfbaseballfan @ May 17 2007 - 06:38 PM) 826461332[/snapback]After seeing both of these teams play i believe with Kyle K. or Church on the mound that Seymour will utterly and totally destroy Rutledge.

Yup...sour grapes from the Tigers...you need to blame your coach for screwing up and stop flaming on the Pioneers.

QUOTE(JHITE7 @ May 17 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826461509[/snapback]Sounds like there is still some bitterness on the PF side. I would ask you to give a scoring prediction, but counting isn't too high on the priority list over there from what I hear.

Talk about hitting the nail on the head!!!!! Some people just can't get over their own mistakes. There were 9 players on the field and one in the dugout. It's not Rutledge's fault that PF doesn't know, or follow, the rules. Had the tables been turned, which it wasn't and won't be, PF would have done the same thing, as any good coach would. Arrogant and poor loosers. Get over it!