Con USj overcome a regular season undefeated Westwood Team?

highheat

The Bruins defense better show up ! I doubt that many teams have averaged 20.5 runs per game! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Could be a high scoring affair! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(highheat @ May 18 2007 - 12:22 PM) 826461956[/snapback]A little Friday levity! You never know, the Bruins better be ready!

Well it is Baseball, and anything can happen. Remember, USJ's district, 14AA, had Ripley 26:10 lose to Covington 5:16. And in the region, Dyer County beat Dyersburg, back to back. Stuff that is not supposed to happen does!

That being said, Mr. Highheat, I would be willing to make a little Pete Rose Wager on the game tonight. My money is on USJ heads up. If I only knew who you were so I could collect or pay off. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(highheat @ May 18 2007 - 11:42 AM) 826461929[/snapback]The Bruins defense better show up ! I doubt that many teams have averaged 20.5 runs per game! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Could be a high scoring affair! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Are you kidding me!!

QUOTE(JoseWales @ May 18 2007 - 01:51 PM) 826461994[/snapback]Well it is Baseball, and anything can happen. Remember, USJ's district, 14AA, had Ripley 26:10 lose to Covington 5:16. And in the region, Dyer County beat Dyersburg, back to back. Stuff that is not supposed to happen does!

That being said, Mr. Highheat, I would be willing to make a little Pete Rose Wager on the game tonight. My money is on USJ heads up. If I only knew who you were so I could collect or pay off. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'll never tell but chances are I'll be setting within a roasted peanut's throw of you this evening cheering for the Bruins! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> 'sides, I'd be bettin' wit'sha not agin'sha! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What time does the game start anyway?

QUOTE(highheat @ May 18 2007 - 02:56 PM) 826462029[/snapback]I'll never tell but chances are I'll be setting within a roasted peanut's throw of you this evening cheering for the Bruins!

What time does the game start anyway?

The game starts at 5:30 p.m..

A peanut's throw,huh. Now I'll be paranoid tonight, looking over my shoulder. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

I guess I can look for the one Memphis fan in a sea of Bruins. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good luck, and I'll be looking for you.

QUOTE(JoseWales @ May 18 2007 - 03:02 PM) 826462034[/snapback]The game starts at 5:30 p.m..

A peanut's throw,huh. Now I'll be paranoid tonight, looking over my shoulder. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

I guess I can look for the one Memphis fan in a sea of Bruins. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good luck, and I'll be looking for you.

I was hopin' you would be throwin' the roasted peanuts to me fer eatin'! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(highheat @ May 18 2007 - 03:06 PM) 826462038[/snapback]I was hopin' you would be throwin' the roasted peanuts to me fer eatin'! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

It is going to be a little cool in the sky boxes this afternoon. Maybe I can get JoseWales to cleanup all the shells.