How bad did Smith Co. get beat in scrimmage with DCA

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 18 2007 - 01:25 PM) 826462013[/snapback]How bad did DCA make Smith Co. look in the scrimmage yesterday? We know Smith Co. usually shys away from playing private schools. Did they get their hat handed to them or did they compete? Would just like to hear some input. If no one comments we will asume they got beat fairly bad.

Goodness, and people call me a jerk on here.....

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 18 2007 - 02:25 PM) 826462013[/snapback]How bad did DCA make Smith Co. look in the scrimmage yesterday? We know Smith Co. usually shys away from playing private schools. Did they get their hat handed to them or did they compete? Would just like to hear some input. If no one comments we will asume they got beat fairly bad.

The score was 35-0 if all of the extra points were made...and I think they were.

QUOTE(Antwan @ May 18 2007 - 07:15 PM) 826462196[/snapback]The score was 35-0 if all of the extra points were made...and I think they were.

Which team won Smith or DCA? Just thought I'd get on here and try to stir the pot a little. You boys over in SC havnt been talking near as much about the owls as of late. You started early in the spring wanting to talk everyday on this upcoming season. Now that we have actually got some real football(spring games)to talk about, you people dont say anything. Come on tell us how Smith Co. will be the region champs like you were all proclaiming in early Febuary of 2007.

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 18 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826462413[/snapback]Which team won Smith or DCA?

The team that scored 35...duh /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> With all the great players SC lost...how could they beat DCA 35-0? DCA was without their baseball players...and SC's

baseball players had very limited practice. You...the guru that you are...should be able to figure out who won.

QUOTE(Antwan @ May 18 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826462491[/snapback]The team that scored 35...duh /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm glad you can count add and subtract, but that still doesnt tell us who scored the points. I assumed that Smith got beat because none of you were on hear talking about how good you all were like back in late January early Febuary.

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 18 2007 - 11:01 PM) 826462504[/snapback]I'm glad you can count add and subtract, but that still doesnt tell us who scored the points. I assumed that Smith got beat because none of you were on hear talking about how good you all were like back in late January early Febuary.

Could be You didn't see me on here saying that. SC is small...but they are slow. I just hope the "Big Birds" take it easy

on us "little birds". We don't have enough kids out to finish the game if anybody gets hurt.

QUOTE(Antwan @ May 18 2007 - 11:33 PM) 826462541[/snapback]I am real close to naming the "Scrimmage Team of the Spring". It's a tight race between Gordansville and Westmoland. Right now...it's too close to call.

One things for sure it wont be Smith Co. if they got beat 35-0. Guess that will teach you to fool with private schools again. We'll get them for you our first game in the regular season next year. We dont back down from those pesky privates.

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 18 2007 - 11:38 PM) 826462549[/snapback]One things for sure it wont be Smith Co. if they got beat 35-0. Guess that will teach you to fool with private schools again. We'll get them for you our first game in the regular season next year. We dont back down from those pesky privates.

We played probably the best DI private school in the state the last two years. I know they had the best player.

I never said who won. It really doesn't matter. Like I said...scrimmages don't mean much.