RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS

riverdaleman

I wanted to start a new thread because we was finally getting some comments about the team i also want to defend one thing about where cat lives...you can NOT go to RIVERDALE and not live in the zone there are NO EXEMPTIONS into RIVERDALE

I am proud of these girls i just wish JP and Kelsey and Jessica could have won the state BUT they have helped start the foundation of RIVERDALE SOFTBALL i am very excited about our future i think we started like 4 sophmores and 1 freshman and our DH was a freshman our Pitcher was a JR and our first baseman was a Jr now go to work in the summer and make another run at it for state

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(youwilneverno @ May 28 2007 - 07:45 AM) 826468331[/snapback]Here we go again. Shoulda..........woulda..........coulda. Wait till next year...........ya da ya da ya da

Looked like a good positive post to me. I don't see shoulda....woulda .....coulda in it at all. Riverdale should be a

contender next year. There's no doubt about that.

Lets just keep the zone talk...coach...or player bashing out of this thread...or it will be closed too.

QUOTE(Antwan @ May 28 2007 - 09:13 AM) 826468339[/snapback]Looked like a good positive post to me. I don't see shoulda....woulda .....coulda in it at all. Riverdale should be a

Lets just keep the zone talk...coach...or player bashing out of this thread...or it will be closed too.

I agree.

Looked like a good post thanking some players for a great season.

Congrats on a good season Riverdale. I don't keep up with Softball much except Boyd Buc every now and then, but after reading the posts, looks like your headed in the right direction.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 27 2007 - 10:43 PM) 826468259[/snapback]I wanted to start a new thread because we was finally getting some comments about the team i also want to defend one thing about where cat lives...you can NOT go to RIVERDALE and not live in the zone there are NO EXEMPTIONS into RIVERDALE

I am proud of these girls i just wish JP and Kelsey and Jessica could have won the state BUT they have helped start the foundation of RIVERDALE SOFTBALL i am very excited about our future i think we started like 4 sophmores and 1 freshman and our DH was a freshman our Pitcher was a JR and our first baseman was a Jr now go to work in the summer and make another run at it for state

I had a reliable soure tell me that she got an exemption going into high school, and her older sister who lives in the same home went to Blackman. You may be right that it can not be done now, but I believe my soure. Mr. Riverdaleman you know how it was done. Swingaway and ERA cannot stand to hear the truth.

The truth shall set you free. Riverdale can now begin to tell everybody how they are going to win it NEXT YEAR.

With that said, this is MR. FAT signing off for this season.

See you next year.

QUOTE(justchewinfat @ May 28 2007 - 01:54 PM) 826468452[/snapback]I had a reliable soure tell me that she got an exemption going into high school, and her older sister who lives in the same home went to Blackman. You may be right that it can not be done now, but I believe my soure. Mr. Riverdaleman you know how it was done. Swingaway and ERA cannot stand to hear the truth.

The truth shall set you free. Riverdale can now begin to tell everybody how they are going to win it NEXT YEAR.

See you next year.

I found out who you are ChewFat. Done a little calling around to some friends from your area. People would be very surprised to hear who you are. I have a LOT of connections with certain people down there that know you very well.....or are you chicken to say who you are /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I already know who "youwillneverknow" is. You know, that "BOT" software package works very well. Dang I'm good....and you'rE CHICKEN! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Antwan @ May 28 2007 - 08:13 AM) 826468339[/snapback]Looked like a good positive post to me. I don't see shoulda....woulda .....coulda in it at all. Riverdale should be a

TWAN,

I think it's time to remove "YOUWILNEVERKNOW" and "CHEWFAT" off the boards period. I'm filing a complaint with CoachT to have them removed. If you go back and look at ALL their threads, the majority are just for instigating like a bunch of Rednecks. They never have anything good to say about anybody or anything without bashing someone else, a player, a coach or a fan. That is crossing the line too many times.

TWAN, its time. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

QUOTE(ERA @ May 28 2007 - 03:51 PM) 826468485[/snapback]TWAN,

I think it's time to remove "YOUWILNEVERKNOW" and "CHEWFAT" off the boards period. I'm filing a complaint with CoachT to have them removed. If you go back and look at ALL their threads, the majority are just for instigating like a bunch of Rednecks. They never have anything good to say about anybody or anything without bashing someone else, a player, a coach or a fan. That is crossing the line too many times.

TWAN, its time. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Totally agree. If positive things cannot be said then nothing needs to be said. The ladies played their heart out along w/ all of the others on the softball teams that competed all year.. They shld hear nothing but praises from posters for the time & effort they put in no matter what school or area they represent. Congrats 2 the Warriors for a winning record & congrats to both Soddy & MJ for beating them. But for the Warriors I know they have learned alot & will be able 2 carry over 2 next year. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(unc4life @ May 28 2007 - 04:06 PM) 826468497[/snapback]Totally agree. If positive things cannot be said then nothing needs to be said. The ladies played their heart out along w/ all of the others on the softball teams that competed all year.. They shld hear nothing but praises from posters for the time & effort they put in no matter what school or area they represent. Congrats 2 the Warriors for a winning record & congrats to both Soddy & MJ for beating them. But for the Warriors I know they have learned alot & will be able 2 carry over 2 next year. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Judging by looking at their profiles, they've been banned, and none too soon.

Well, all I have to say is... Aren't the Riverdale Lady Warriors Awesome? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And of course, an all out congrats to all the teams that made State this year /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(justchewinfat @ May 28 2007 - 12:54 PM) 826468452[/snapback]I had a reliable soure tell me that she got an exemption going into high school, and her older sister who lives in the same home went to Blackman. You may be right that it can not be done now, but I believe my soure. Mr. Riverdaleman you know how it was done. Swingaway and ERA cannot stand to hear the truth.

See you next year.

I guess your source is WRONG i no she i sRIVERDALE ZONE she went to middle schol at christianna and then went to riverdale but i am not going to argue with you about this since i know the real facts personally and not from a "source"

again great job ladies on a great year i am really looking forward to see how my girls Kelci Choate and Maria Frebis improve for next year and also if Alice O' Brien and Bree Thomas ( i dont know her but she was our DH all year) and all of the other young girls who got so much playing time this year

GO LADY WARRIORS