AAA 2007

mjuhb

MustangSalie, think you better slow your mustang down when talking talent. Collierville is as talented this year as in previous years and are solid front to back. And know this, Collierville will play to win every match, district or region, because when you get to state, you still have to win 3 games to win it all.

Mustang Salie. I think you should consider putting your flat feet back on the ground re Collierville. Collierville sent 15 players spanning ALL four age brackets (92, 91, 90 & 88) to Oklahoma City to play in the Regionl III South Regional this past June/July, nine of which are returning to the pitch. It should be a good game for us and a good season for all, but keep your data in check regarding talent pool and depth. Best of luck to allthe girls this year.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an interesting assesment - you rest your starters for the first half of a game played in 95 degree heat and then bring them in fresh to play against players who have already played a half; you are pretty much "given" 1 of your goals; lose by one and then declare you dominated play. Talk about spin.

As I said, we will see when they play. My point was just that when OR's starters went in the game, they controlled the flow and stayed were on the attack more. Maybe Greenville's girls were tired, maybe they relaxed because they were up. Who knows. Whenever they play I guess we will find out.

I'll give credence to MJUHB's pre season all state team when giving the ealry nod to who has more talent-

Collierville vs. Houston:

Collierville 5

Houston 2

It will be decided (as should be) in between the lines- and like the last time Collierville was at Houston it was Collierville with the result.

Happy bounces to all!!!

We are moving to West Knoxvile area soon. We have 2 Freshman soccer players, yes they are twins. They now play on a reg 3 permier team, state 93 odp pool and are commited soccer players. Paraents are commited soccer junkies Dad certified coach and referee. Which high school has the best program and why Farragut, Bearden or Oak Ridge. need help soon house hunting this weekend

What happened to these girls?

What happened to these girls?

I have no idea.

I also don't live in the Knoxville area, and I don't have any opinion about the best schools and/or best club teams (we've certainly heard enough of this). The suspicious auditor in me, however, wonders if this email was truly from a dad moving into the Knoxville area, and wanting the information he stated. I've seen people on the boards pretend to be somebody else just so that they can ask a question that they (under a different name) answer themselves (as a way to promote a certain school/team/position). If he truly is the innocent questioning dad he stated he was, I apologize for my suspicious nature....

Guest hhsmustangs08

I'll give credence to MJUHB's pre season all state team when giving the ealry nod to who has more talent-

Collierville vs. Houston:

Collierville 5

Houston 2

It will be decided (as should be) in between the lines- and like the last time Collierville was at Houston it was Collierville with the result.

Happy bounces to all!!!

5-2 thats pretty bold prediction but unlike last years high scoring afair houston will take this game 2-1 in a physical game as always.