Region 3-4A

i wouldnt be so confident that ayres will be on the field for west next year. i know the family, and cak, sevier county, and mccallie are all still in the running, and if he does choose west he would have to recieve a hardship which is never easy to get from the tssaa

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think West line is as bad as people say it is. Allan Whaley is the standout with kolinsky and fox being solid and with the addition of Joe Ayres, West's line will be solid. and how can you put central in front of West when west thumped them last year? What do they have this year they didnt last

My assessment comes directly from the coaching staff. Poor mothing...maybe. He is concerned though....

Maryville

West

Central

Halls

South Doyle

Powell

Clinton

Lenoir City

I agree with RebRon, I think the 05 team was Quarles best D team. Those guys scored alot of points on take aways and getting field position. maryville will again run the table if they stay humbel. I mean these kids have never lost a game!

After a kids quittin football in this division, and a few transfers, a few practices. I see it playing out like this.

Maryville- DUH

West

Central

Halls

Clinton- yeah. that's right. New QB Transfer Stone has a rocket for an arm

Powell

SD

LC

I have followed Lenoir City for quite some time and I think they have improved alot mainly on the defensive line. #74 I think his last name is Marriot and is a real talent in the making. Also will be up to the coaching staff to let him see the field along with several others. Names that come to mind are Jeremy Coleman and Sam Keener.

If Centrals OL comes together and gives McMillan time or opens holes for J. Wilson and the kicking game is vastly improved then Central will win out. The defense will be solid and better than expected. It's a wonderful time for the Bobcat nation on October 5, 2007 Maryville will go down in defeat. Central is on the prowl and they have a bunch of journeyman type players that love the game and have a desire to win and yes they can play the game and play it real good.

Knox Central

Maryville

West

Halls

The top 4 spots this year should be pretty competitive. Maryville will hold onto the #1 spot again, but the next 3 should be up for grabs. Most likely West, then Central then Halls, but anything can happen, I think, with those 3 teams. Halls is a toss up IMO because they bring back I think 18 or 19 starters to a team last year that was 1 play away from a playoff birth against Powell which noone expected them to be even that close last year.

If Centrals OL comes together and gives McMillan time or opens holes for J. Wilson and the kicking game is vastly improved then Central will win out. The defense will be solid and better than expected. It's a wonderful time for the Bobcat nation on October 5, 2007 Maryville will go down in defeat. Central is on the prowl and they have a bunch of journeyman type players that love the game and have a desire to win and yes they can play the game and play it real good.

Knox Central

Maryville

West

Halls

Good post, newbie.

Central will have to play a good, real good complete game to win that one.