Coach Powers resigns

CRACKER

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 31 2007 - 01:43 PM) 826469666[/snapback]I am headed to MTSU 'full time'. I have been splitting time between Riverdale and Middle and with my 4th grandbaby on the way it was going to get tougher and tougher to do.... And with MTSU's new stadium I didn't want to have to be at Riverdale hosting Cookeville while Vanderbilt is visiting Middle, which happened this year.

Congrats from USJ! Hope we still get to visit!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Jun 1 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826470008[/snapback]I'll still be around the 'Boro - can't miss the USJ vs Goodpasture game at the Warrior Classic next March - and maybe a rematch at MTSU on a Friday morning...

Limbaugh...B did a pretty good job last night up in your lounge BUT he got lost once and he just ended up clearing the whole scoreboard to str8ten it out LOL he was also picking on Mr hart about how slow he was LOL

he is a nut

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Jun 2 2007 - 08:39 AM) 826470425[/snapback]Yes /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I like how you answered the question without answering the questions! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Reminds me of the politician who when asked what his favorite color was answered "Plaid".

I think he means that he can't say at this time.

QUOTE(smiley01 @ Jun 4 2007 - 11:55 AM) 826471166[/snapback]AND THE DOWN FALL BEGINS!!!!!!!

I doubt it. From what I hear, Messer has had almost as much to do with Riverdale's success as Powers had. They may win district after district, but I would be willing to bet they will still be pretty tough year in and year out