Pigeon Forge

rubble

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whith an attitude like that, there is no wonder in my mind why he left. What you have to understand is that instead of spending time with his family he was spending his time with you and your team mates. Seems to me you should spend less time worrying about the coach and take care of the attitude first. I am sure he doesn't deserve that kind of disrespest. I realize that phatiger40 probably does't represent the other members of the Pigeon Forge team. This is just the opinions of an outside observer, take it for what it is worth.

It is clear that you are an outside observer. If you weren't you would know that not ever did Bramblet have the intrest of the team at heart. He didn't coach football he coached politics. He followed orders of what powerfull people in the community told him to do. Things that he could control like schemes an stuff he screwed up all on his own by refusing to run the ball and running a 3-4 defense...knowing that we couldn't stop the run in it. If you knew anyone that played on this team you would find that i am one on a long list of people who feel the exact same! why don't you check out some other forums an see. volunteerpride agrees...

It is clear that you are an outside observer. If you weren't you would know that not ever did Bramblet have the intrest of the team at heart. He didn't coach football he coached politics. He followed orders of what powerfull people in the community told him to do. Things that he could control like schemes an stuff he screwed up all on his own by refusing to run the ball and running a 3-4 defense...knowing that we couldn't stop the run in it. If you knew anyone that played on this team you would find that i am one on a long list of people who feel the exact same! why don't you check out some other forums an see. volunteerpride agrees...

I have no idea what Bramblet's football knowledge consist of, but I do know you can not be the head coach over two major sports and give both the attention they need and deserve. Whatever went on last season really saddens me for some of the seniors who could have had a much better year. I did hear that a few of them got some scholarship help, and with a 0-10 season those players are to be commended for that. Hammonds will be a great fit for PF if "people" will leave him alone. By that I mean the principle, the boosters, and just all those who think they deserve a say so in who plays , what type of defense he runs, and what decision he makes on 4th down. PF has ran off more than one good coach or two (assistants included) by not allowing winning to be the #1 objective. Good Luck PF, except when you face the EAGLES! Oh, and if I'm not mistaken Mitchell Whaley is still on staff. He is great young coach who the Tigers are lucky has hung around.

I have no idea what Bramblet's football knowledge consist of, but I do know you can not be the head coach over two major sports and give both the attention they need and deserve. Whatever went on last season really saddens me for some of the seniors who could have had a much better year. I did hear that a few of them got some scholarship help, and with a 0-10 season those players are to be commended for that. Hammonds will be a great fit for PF if "people" will leave him alone. By that I mean the principle, the boosters, and just all those who think they deserve a say so in who plays , what type of defense he runs, and what decision he makes on 4th down. PF has ran off more than one good coach or two (assistants included) by not allowing winning to be the #1 objective. Good Luck PF, except when you face the EAGLES! Oh, and if I'm not mistaken Mitchell Whaley is still on staff. He is great young coach who the Tigers are lucky has hung around.

i aree hammonds will be a good coach an whaley is as well.

They had a good staff the year before. I think the only one that had the trouble was the Head one. They were a very competitive team in 2005. Had a majority of players coming back for 2006. Somewhere they got way off track. When a team drops that far off the map, one would look as far as the Head Coach. I bet they will have a much better season in 2007.

Did the Principal not used to coach at GP? Is that the same guy? He of all peope should not the responsibility of being a Head Football Coach. That is if it is the same person.

Lee will make the Tigers proud. He will do a great job.

Perry Schrandt was an Assistant Coach for several years at GP nad is now Principle at PF. I would hope to think that he would not get involved with coaching the team as he knows what Lee is capable of doing, I would say that is why he hired him. Lee will be fine and he is great with kids so look for a big inprovement from PF this years ans watch out a few years down the road.