Region3-5A

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM GOING ON RECORD RIGHT NOW AND SAYING THAT I THINK COOKEVILLE WILL WIN THE REGION.... i hope not but I think they will.

after that it is anyones guess if I had to predict right now i would say:

1. cookeville

2. coffee county - we have to beat lincoln county and finish second at some point

3. lincoln county

4. franklin co

5. warren co

6. cumberland co.

QUOTE(5A football fan @ Jun 8 2007 - 09:00 PM) 826473104[/snapback]I AM GOING ON RECORD RIGHT NOW AND SAYING THAT I THINK COOKEVILLE WILL WIN THE REGION.... i hope not but I think they will.

after that it is anyones guess if I had to predict right now i would say:

1. cookeville

2. coffee county - we have to beat lincoln county and finish second at some point

3. lincoln county

4. franklin co

5. warren co

6. cumberland co.

Or is it wishful thinking because you dont want to play Smyrna or Riverdale? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ Jun 8 2007 - 09:06 PM) 826473107[/snapback]Or is it wishful thinking because you dont want to play Smyrna or Riverdale? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Doesn't bother me who we play /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

QUOTE(5A football fan @ Jun 8 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826473120[/snapback]We haven't played riverdale in the playoffs... Smyrna we have played twice but really it doesn't matter to me... But I would love to see Oakland make the playoffs this year... that is not a jab i am for real Lebron is a great guy and i really hope you all do well this season.

You and me both. For Lebron's sake, I hope we make the playoffs. I feel like the critics of coach ferg want to use this as a playoffs or bust year to try to force progress, but I think oakland has been progressing just fine IMO

QUOTE(5A football fan @ Jun 8 2007 - 09:37 PM) 826473122[/snapback]I think the team has gotten better each year but a lot of people were upset at how last year you started so hot and then didn't make the playoffs... I just want Coffee County to FINALLY get a playoff win.

Well when you look at the team we lost to, everyone of them made the playoffs, so its not like we lost to teams we should have beat, yes we blew some leads, but thats a part of growing a program back up I suppose. Is the game against CC in Manchester of at Oakland? I have no clue

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ Jun 8 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826473124[/snapback]Well when you look at the team we lost to, everyone of them made the playoffs, so its not like we lost to teams we should have beat, yes we blew some leads, but thats a part of growing a program back up I suppose. Is the game against CC in Manchester of at Oakland? I have no clue

I agree but you know how people are about things like that... you win a few games and everyone thinks you are going to state... the game is at Oakland