Region 8

Frayser (Memphis)

Hillcrest (Memphis)

Mitchell (Memphis)

Sheffield (Memphis)

Trezevant (Memphis)

More of 'em than I thought...

THE SQUAD

Incredible! You still have managed to make no point. Do you have a point to make? Are you suggesting that a 2-8, 3-7 or 4-6 team can win the state? What is the basis of your argument then? You have not mentioned anything that I didnt already know. Hince the reason I didnt mention 5-5 teams in my previous statement. Please do not feel compelled to reply unless you can deliver some facts which will prove me wrong. Good day to you (2 whole months) member.

Yes.I'll say that. If a 5-5 team can win the state then a 4-6 team can as well under the right circumstances.

THE SQUAD

Region 3 5A is the weakest region in the state. Just look how they did last year in the playoffs. Here are my predictions for this region along with the record and how far I think each team will advance in the playoffs.

Cookeville 9-2 Lose in 2nd round to Smyrna but a playoff win none the less over Lavergne

Lincoln County 7-4 lose in first round to Oakland

Coffee County 4-7 lose in first round... again to Smyrna

Franklin County 4-7 lose in first round to Riverdale but at least you made the playoffs. Good thing you're in region 3.

Region 4 5A is too tough, but look on the bright side. In Region 3-5A all you have to win is 2 region games and your in the playoffs. And 3-7 will be good enough to take third. Getting in the playoffs aint as hard as it use to be.

SCTribe... please get your facts straight before you post. Franklin Co was absent from the playoffs last year, it was Warren Co who lost to Riverdale in the first round not FC.

SCTribe... please get your facts straight before you post. Franklin Co was absent from the playoffs last year, it was Warren Co who lost to Riverdale in the first round not FC.

Big Fish calm down. He was posting what he thought the playoffs were gonna look like this up coming year. So untill you have all your facts right, Don't Post!

Region 3 5A is the weakest region in the state. Just look how they did last year in the playoffs. Here are my predictions for this region along with the record and how far I think each team will advance in the playoffs.

Cookeville 9-2 Lose in 2nd round to Smyrna but a playoff win none the less over Lavergne

Lincoln County 7-4 lose in first round to Oakland

Coffee County 4-7 lose in first round... again to Smyrna

Franklin County 4-7 lose in first round to Riverdale but at least you made the playoffs. Good thing you're in region 3.

Region 4 5A is too tough, but look on the bright side. In Region 3-5A all you have to win is 2 region games and your in the playoffs. And 3-7 will be good enough to take third. Getting in the playoffs aint as hard as it use to be.

Hey Bud just in case you didnt know Lincoln County has won a lot of games against Region 4 5A and Oakland hasnt beat Lincoln Co. in a while. Region 4 5A is not too tough its just that Smyrna and Riverdale are tough because those are the only 2 teams LC has lost to in the past couple of years

Hey Bud just in case you didnt know Lincoln County has won a lot of games against Region 4 5A and Oakland hasnt beat Lincoln Co. in a while. Region 4 5A is not too tough its just that Smyrna and Riverdale are tough because those are the only 2 teams LC has lost to in the past couple of years

youre exactly right falconfootball Lincoln county has owned them lately good luck this season, there was a kid that got hurt really bad last year vs cumberland did he graduate and if not is he playing this season, if i remember right he was a olb

Theyre makig alot of progress, will scrimage wilson central friday with their new starting qb and thatll give us a better look. Hes done really good for a freshmen completing alot of passes and the offense seems to really respond to him. They scrimaged friday against oneida and oliver springs, and we had problems holding onto the football, but had some real bright spots outscoring both of them. The d line looks good and so do the cbs. the lbs are all new as are the safeties and are not quite there yet, but were playing alot of sophs and jrs. they also have a fr rb that did really good against oneidas ones scoring on a 60+ run. tailback seems to be the only spot where they really need somebody to step up as a playmaker and just dont have it. well get a better look friday against some real 5a opposition and get a better idea of where were at right now

Okay yes region 35-a is weak a agree that its dumb that you can win 2 or 3 games all year and get a playoff spot but heythats the system so you can't hold it against a team like FC or WC for geting it the plays offs because im 100 percent sure that the teams don't feel bad about being in the playoffs thats like holing it against a mid major school for geting into the NCAA tourny with a losing record by winning a conference tourny its not the teams flault that the system is messed up tyou gotta play with what your given even if its messed up its not the teams fault its the tssaa that you need to get to fix things

youre exactly right falconfootball Lincoln county has owned them lately good luck this season, there was a kid that got hurt really bad last year vs cumberland did he graduate and if not is he playing this season, if i remember right he was a olb

Yes I remember Marcus Fox is his name and he is doing fine now. Im pretty sure he is going to a community college somewhere in Alabama but not playing football.