Tennessee Tech

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(goo goo cluster @ Jun 11 2007 - 02:34 PM) 826473863[/snapback]Everyone has to see the new field that has been put in at TTU. Wow, Watson Brown and the AD are really improving the facilities at TTU.

Check out what Murray State is doing at their stadium.......

http://www.goracers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?D...CRIBER_CONTENT=

And UTM is suppose to do the same thing next year....

The OVC is upgradin'

QUOTE(Purple & Gold Standard @ Jun 13 2007 - 08:06 PM) 826474771[/snapback]Check out what Murray State is doing at their stadium.......

http://www.goracers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?D...CRIBER_CONTENT=

And UTM is suppose to do the same thing next year....

The OVC is upgradin'

I was in Murray a few weeks ago. Murray is a wonderful town and they have great athletic facilities.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah it's been interesting to watch them apply the new turf at Tech.It looks GREAT!

That's the first I've seen of Murray's,it looks great as well!

You're right goo goo,I'm pretty sure the "24/7" turf,which Tech just got,is real similar to the "Field Turf" at Murray.

Can't wait for football season to start! My father,my son and I all have got our season tickets for TTU!

THE SQUAD

Yeah it's been interesting to watch them apply the new turf at Tech.It looks GREAT!

That's the first I've seen of Murray's,it looks great as well!

You're right goo goo,I'm pretty sure the "24/7" turf,which Tech just got,is real similar to the "Field Turf" at Murray.

Can't wait for football season to start! My father,my son and I all have got our season tickets for TTU!

THE SQUAD

Coach Brown will make a huge difference.

Coach Brown will make a huge difference.

Already has!

I'll bet TTU will sell more advance season tickets this year than they ever have! Only 1 reason for that,and that's Watson Brown!

With the stadium upgrades & the great returning offensive talent,it will be a very exciting season in Cookeville!

THE SQUAD

With the miserable play calling last year and the constant 3rd and longs due to stubborn 'establish the run" philosophy, I am looking forward to Watson's unleashing the arm of Sweeney this year. When Tech was put in the position where they had to throw the ball from the shotgun, Sweeney was able to throw for 2,292 yards and set 7 school records as a Freshman be named OVC Newcomer of the Year and 2nd Team All Conference. The 20+ point 4th quarter comeback the last game of the year at SEMO was a sign of what should be an exciting year. One thing Watson brings to the table is the gunslinger mentality and it should be fun to watch.

Already has!

I'll bet TTU will sell more advance season tickets this year than they ever have! Only 1 reason for that,and that's Watson Brown!

With the stadium upgrades & the great returning offensive talent,it will be a very exciting season in Cookeville!

THE SQUAD

How is Antonio Robinson looking? His brother Terrell went with my son to The Manning Passing Acd last week.

There was a lot of enthusiasm at the annual Tech Football players alumni golf tournament this year. Watson and the Def. Coordinator was there. I haven't had a chance to talk to Watson yet, but the D coor is a great guy with a great background in coaching. We are fortunate for Byrdtown women wanting to live close to home.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a lot of enthusiasm at the annual Tech Football players alumni golf tournament this year. Watson and the Def. Coordinator was there. I haven't had a chance to talk to Watson yet, but the D coor is a great guy with a great background in coaching. We are fortunate for Byrdtown women wanting to live close to home.

If you wanna catch Coach Brown go to Mini Burger in the mornings.He eats breakfast there with "the guys" a lot of mornings.I've spoken to him(just in passing) a few times.

Man,It's just kind of a thrill to have him here! I don't know if we'll compete for the OVC championship this year but like flngrvy said,it should be exciting!

THE SQUAD