Class 3A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tigers will have scrimmages with Lavergne on Thursday Aug. 2, Lincoln County Aug 3, and BGA TBA.

back-to-back days of scrimmages????? WOW!!! They also scrimmage LC twice this fall it appears because they also play them in their jamboree either on the 17th or 18th. The scrimmage with LaVergne at the end of this week will be interesting.

back-to-back days of scrimmages????? WOW!!! They also scrimmage LC twice this fall it appears because they also play them in their jamboree either on the 17th or 18th. The scrimmage with LaVergne at the end of this week will be interesting.

No they don't they play Coffee County in there jamboree on Aug 17.

i think cw scrimmages on back to back to back days!!! anyone who knows the dates of cw's scrimmages please post them!!!

The region should be more competitve this year. David Lipscomb is the team to beat as usual..but the group of seniors they have lost will be hard to replace. They have been an outstanding group in terms of athletic ability, chemistry, leadership, and brotherhood. They will be fine and will be well coached as usual, but would not be surprised if the suffer a loss or two. Key areas to replace are offensive line, defensive backfield. Quarterback positon should be fine but not a lot of depth at the position.

I would like to see both Region 5-3A teams play Saturday as well as I would like to see Lipscomb scrimmage when they test against either White House or Sycamore. Creek Wood's scrimmage with Sycamore on Friday would not be a bad one to go see either for fans of this region.

What time does the action begin on Saturday Giles Co. & Marshall Co. fans?????????

I would like to see both Region 5-3A teams play Saturday as well as I would like to see Lipscomb scrimmage when they test against either White House or Sycamore. Creek Wood's scrimmage with Sycamore on Friday would not be a bad one to go see either for fans of this region.

What time does the action begin on Saturday Giles Co. & Marshall Co. fans?????????

Giles and Marshall will play in the Marshall jamboree but it will be Aug 17. giles will play Lincoln County at 7pm and Marshall will play Coffee County at 8pm.

DARN!!!

I can't make it because Cheatham Co. will be participating in a jamboree themselves that same night at East Robertson.

What does this have to do with the price of eggs in China ??????

Anyone in their "RIGHT" mind knows that any time Marshall County is playing it has to be better than a Cheatham County game ---