Class 3A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter where the bobcats play, as long as they play. The team is not worrying about where they will be playing as much as worrying about week 0 and the Humboldt Vikings on August 24. It doesn't matter the location, GC will bring its A-game anywhere.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be disappointing not be able to play at the City Park(stadium). Its very convenient to one of our favorite eating establishments on the road--the restaurant is right there at the park. Hope they can get something done by the time the Mustangs come calling.

Heck yes you must be talking about that country diner right there. I just got hungry and you know this isn't the body of a guy who'd pass up on a meal many times

So Giles WILL PLAY their games at "The Brickyard" this season without question?????

$150,000: Temp. Fixture

$500,000: All Problems Solved

Play Games at Richland on Thursdays or Saturdays

Play ALL Games on the Road

THOSE ARE THE FOUR OPTIONS IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE!!!!

It looks like the Cats will be playing at Sam Davis,(The Brick Yard).

I have been informed that portable bleachers will be moved onto the track area,possibly around the entire

feild.the west side of the old stadium may not be there when humbolt comes to town,but the restaraunte

will be.So have a safe trip and come hungry.

The numbers I saw were;

500,000 temp. fix.

1.5 mil to remove and rebuild. Go figuere??????????

It could get verry loud with seating so close to the feild!

This years Marshall County seniors as freshmen beat DL 62-20!

OK...been watching this one for years now. And eventually Marshall Co will beat Lipsomb again, this could be the year. But what I have seen is simple. VERY SIMPLE. Every year, EVERY YEAR Marshall Co has better atheletes, more skill, more size, more speed than Lipscomb. BUT every year coaching, conditioning and discipline outmans raw talent. It's a good rivalry (with some very unusual twist - like the clock mysteries at MC) but Lipscomb will probably win again this year.

Print it!

OK...been watching this one for years now. And eventually Marshall Co will beat Lipsomb again, this could be the year. But what I have seen is simple. VERY SIMPLE. Every year, EVERY YEAR Marshall Co has better atheletes, more skill, more size, more speed than Lipscomb. BUT every year coaching, conditioning and discipline outmans raw talent. It's a good rivalry (with some very unusual twist - like the clock mysteries at MC) but Lipscomb will probably win again this year.

Print it!

I agree . I would add that Lipscombs biggest advantage has been that they are ,every year

a tremendous TEAM. Team being the key word here.They also are used to winning,and expect to win

each game.Thats something few of us have obtained in the past.

I'm predicting a region loss for the mighty mustangs this year.Who will slay the dragon????

One of three, Giles, Marshall, or Cheatham.Why do I say such nonsense?????

Because;

as you said, MC has tons of talent,if they dont implode.

GC has a team that is close to being as good as last year,if not better,and now they know how to

win.

CC ,I dont know,they just scare me.

It's harder to stay on top than it is to get there. bound to happen sooner or later.