SHAWN WIITEN WILL BE NEW ELIZABETHTON COACH

madman101

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congradulations to the Cyclones for landing the best possible coach available for thier program. He is committed and proven and I don't think anyone will get in his way as far as coaching goes. He will instill the want to succeed and the desire to achieve. He is bringing on quaility assistants and the Cyclones sidelines have lost some 'dead weight'. You've gotta believe and now I know the kids believe with this leader. Now if they can go out and find an announcer they would be set!

GO CYCLONES!!!

but people......... 'CLEAR THE HILL'

Bring stability and common sense back to the school system!

What happened to the current PA announcer? I am moving back to Betsy on Sunday after 2 years in Nashville. As the former voice of the T.A. Dugger Cyclones, I would be interested in the big gig if it is available.

What happened to the current PA announcer? I am moving back to Betsy on Sunday after 2 years in Nashville. As the former voice of the T.A. Dugger Cyclones, I would be interested in the big gig if it is available.

the way things work in betsy the pa man will be mr. eds right hand man come august /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> everybody bad gets a raise /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />i'm glad to see witten get the job but you all done happy vally wrong. i hope they beat you all come opening game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

the way things work in betsy the pa man will be mr. eds right hand man come august /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> everybody bad gets a raise /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />i'm glad to see witten get the job but you all done happy vally wrong. i hope they beat you all come opening game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

just go ahead and play your 1A schools ok , its not our fault that he made a choice to come here

Mr. Farthing im sure you could get the job i remember your last year here you was calling my name running Td's for TAD glad you are coming back , maybe i could hear it again /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Mr. Farthing im sure you could get the job i remember your last year here you was calling my name running Td's for TAD glad you are coming back , maybe i could hear it again /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congradulations to the Cyclones for landing the best possible coach available for thier program. He is committed and proven and I don't think anyone will get in his way as far as coaching goes. He will instill the want to succeed and the desire to achieve. He is bringing on quaility assistants and the Cyclones sidelines have lost some 'dead weight'. You've gotta believe and now I know the kids believe with this leader. Now if they can go out and find an announcer they would be set!

GO CYCLONES!!!

but people......... 'CLEAR THE HILL'

Bring stability and common sense back to the school system!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I believe the PRAXIS tests are required before the student teaching. He has probably completed his semester as a student-teacher.

what does it matter....Alexander does whatever he wants. Too bad he does not think about the kids anymore. Witten was just a way he is trying to hush up his critics concerning all the upheaval he has caused Elizabethton. too bad he lost G. Payne and Dr. Edwards. they truly did love the kids...and they had creditionals and experience...unlike all that is going on now.

what does it matter....Alexander does whatever he wants. Too bad he does not think about the kids anymore. Witten was just a way he is trying to hush up his critics concerning all the upheaval he has caused Elizabethton. too bad he lost G. Payne and Dr. Edwards. they truly did love the kids...and they had creditionals and experience...unlike all that is going on now.

Because Witten can only coach if he didn't take the Praxis exams – that’s why. I was previously responding to someone questioning whether Shawn has taken the Praxis exams. If he is teaching or if he has already received a degree in his subject then he has taken the Praxis.

Does anyone in Betsy know what he is planning on teaching?