• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final four in 1A....

Hampton over coalfied in the Quarters

Friendship over Gordonsville in the Quarters

Mount Pleasant over Collinwood in the Quarters

TCA over Mckenzie in the Quarters

Final four would be Hampton vs. Friendship and Mount Pleasant vs. TCA

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I;ll go with these four as the pre season favorites

Hampton

Gordonsville, toughest one to guess, could be, FC, Trousdale ,or SP.

Mt Pleasant

TCA.

I don't know if it is a good thing, or a bad thing that most of the semifinalist spots comes down to two teams and one of the semifinal spots has four...

I don't know if it is a good thing, or a bad thing that most of the semifinalist spots comes down to two teams and one of the semifinal spots has four...

probably a bad thing considered, Gordonsville, SP, Fc, and TC could all be semifinalist teams.

I won't make any picks because I don't want to be a homer and also considered it is anyones race right now.

It's not good for the 4 teams that will be after that spot. Two of those 4 could easily be the best 2 teams in 1A but unfortunately it will be the last man standing playing in the semis. After this season, if all goes well in the 2A playoffs, that could change for 2008 and beyond.

Final four in 1A....

Dont know about these predictions. FC is the defending champions in 4-1A. Thats a lot of pressure. The last game FC played they choked. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Will the pressure all year be to much for FC? Has the heartbeat been lost? Will the newly aquired FC players pan out? Will TC have a good team? Is GV bluffing? Will the newly aquired star QB for Monterey cause a threat? Lots of factors to consider before predicting in 4-1A. Dont you think?

Dont know about these predictions. FC is the defending champions in 4-1A. Thats a lot of pressure. The last game FC played they choked. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Will the pressure all year be to much for FC? Has the heartbeat been lost? Will the newly aquired FC players pan out? Will TC have a good team? Is GV bluffing? Will the newly aquired star QB for Monterey cause a threat? Lots of factors to consider before predicting in 4-1A. Dont you think?

[/quot

FC never gets any good transfers, and I think Monterey would have to gey more than a QB to be a real contender.

Final four in 1A....

Looks good to me except I think Mt. Pleasant will be playing against either Wayne Co or Forrest.

Winner of Region 4 vs. Hampton

Mt. Pleasant vs. TCA or Bruceton

The best game in the playoffs will be the quarterfinal game between Region 4 champ vs South Pitt. That game, imo, will determine the state champ.

I think mckenzie will get pretty far maybe they will be state champs or runner ups this year