Class 4A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

Rhea Co and Red Bank will own this region this year, and I think Rhea Co. will take it this year at Rhea Co.

I'M TRYING TO BE OPTOMISTIC AND I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT. BUT, DOES RHEA HAVE THE SKILLED PLAYERS TO REPLACE THE PLAYERS THAT GRADUATED? WILSON, PRITCHET, AND MCKENNEN ARE GOING TO BE TOUGH TO REPLACE. I'M SURE RHEA WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, BUT, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OWNING THE REGION.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M TRYING TO BE OPTOMISTIC AND I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT. BUT, DOES RHEA HAVE THE SKILLED PLAYERS TO REPLACE THE PLAYERS THAT GRADUATED? WILSON, PRITCHET, AND MCKENNEN ARE GOING TO BE TOUGH TO REPLACE. I'M SURE RHEA WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, BUT, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OWNING THE REGION.

I doubt if any QB will be good as Calab, but I think Swaf and Davis the two that will battle for the job in a few weeks will do good job at replacing him. Pritchet I think we can replace him. We have some very talented running backs this year and some good LB's too. Now McKinnon will be hard to replace just because he was so fast and had great hands, but I'm sure Moffet and Anderson will step up and fill in the spot. If we do a good job at replacing those three then all the other positions we shouldn't have much trouble in filling from the other seniors leaving.

I doubt if any QB will be good as Calab, but I think Swaf and Davis the two that will battle for the job in a few weeks will do good job at replacing him. Pritchet I think we can replace him. We have some very talented running backs this year and some good LB's too. Now McKinnon will be hard to replace just because he was so fast and had great hands, but I sure Moffet and Anderson will step up and fill in the spot. If we do a good job at replacing those three then all the other positions we shouldn't have much trouble in filling from the other seniors leaving.

good luck in 07

RB seems to be the obvious pick. However, it will be interesting to see if Rhea or Cleveland can make a serious challange. Central will be better and should be in the mix for the fourth play-off spot. I don't know much about Hixson at this point and you always have to take a wait and see approach to Brainerd.

I am going with Red Bank then Cleveland and Brainerd as the sleeper, because( Brainerd).....new OC with a system that fits the athletes. The lines will be key to the development of the offense. If they can focus on the playoffs and not the rivalry games as much they can be a 3 seed with ease and a 2 with proper game planning! They got the athletes and the offensive system, something has got to give.

I am going with Red Bank then Cleveland and Brainerd as the sleeper, because( Brainerd).....new OC with a system that fits the athletes. The lines will be key to the development of the offense. If they can focus on the playoffs and not the rivalry games as much they can be a 3 seed with ease and a 2 with proper game planning! They got the athletes and the offensive system, something has got to give.

What kind of offense is Brainerd running now?

I hope everyones right About Rhea being the second best team. From what I've heard from spring practice things are still iffy. Do we have the linemen to run the ball this year because I'm afraid the Qb spot is going to be a struggle. And did anyone go to the scrimmage in Knoxville? If so did we use the 353 defense?

Red Bank I might agree may be tough to deal with again this year but Cleveland PLEASE!!!!!!!!! We've beat them the last two years with ease and I haven't seen anything that is going to change that this year. Did they recruit some kids? Are they onto the Maryville secret? Kidding! Do not see how you could say we cannot play with Cleveland.

Time is getting near,no way Rhea can play with Red Bank or Clev. to many players and while Rhea has a good staff just not enough players but should get into the playoffs the Red Bank game might get ugly where is the game played at and the date

The game is at Rhea Co this year on Oct 19th

I hope everyones right About Rhea being the second best team. From what I've heard from spring practice things are still iffy. Do we have the linemen to run the ball this year because I'm afraid the Qb spot is going to be a struggle. And did anyone go to the scrimmage in Knoxville? If so did we use the 353 defense?

I think the line on both sides of the ball is the least of Rhea County's worries, and we have plenty of kids that can run the ball. Running shouldn't be the problem. it's trying to determine who will be the QB is the problem.Replacing a three year starter in Wilson will be hard because he was so good. Yes we did use the 3-5-3. Catholic was a very good team, and I think everyone see looking forward to scrimmage them again in a few weeks at Rhea Co.

The game is at Rhea Co this year on Oct 19th

I think the line on both sides of the ball is the least of Rhea County's worries, and we have plenty of kids that can run the ball. Running shouldn't be the problem. it's trying to determine who will be the QB is the problem.Replacing a three year starter in Wilson will be hard because he was so good. Yes we did use the 3-5-3. Catholic was a very good team, and I think everyone see looking forward to scrimmage them again in a few weeks at Rhea Co.

FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD FROM SOME OF THE PEOPLE WATCHING PRACTICE AND WHAT MOST OF THE PLAYERS ARE SAYING, THE ONLY REAL QB IS SWAFFORD. I DON'T KNOW MYSELF, BUT, THEY SAY THE ONLY THING DAVIS HAS GOING FOR HIM IS THE FACT THAT HIS FATHER IS ONE OF THE COACHES. I DON'T KNOW THE COACHING STAFF PERSONALLY, BUT I WOULD'NT THINK THEY WOULD LET THAT BE A FACTOR IN THEIR DECISION.