9/14 Springfield L

9/21 Macon Co W

9/28 at Beech L

10/5 at Sycamore L

10/12 at Pearl-Cohn L

10/19 Dekalb co W

10/26 Station Camp L

11/2 at Greenbrier L

I live right down the road from these guys i go 2 heritage and i grew up with these kids and playd football with them this team is nt the same as it use 2 be they r rly small and nt as big as the use 2 be and slowr but ever has there own opion

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

well the fast little boys from the east will get smashed in the face by the slow middle tennessee boys. if you cannt stop the devils between the tackels then you will not win. WH 17 Alcoa 14 that is if porter tells his pass happy offensive cor. to run the dang ball down there throats.

It appears that you have not seen Alcoa play.......I have........... and I've seen White House play

There was no comparison last year.....Smith Co. scrimmaged White House in the pre season last year and played Alcoa in the Semis...I know this year may be different......But if your planning on running it down their throats...its going to be a long nite for WH.

Did you not watch Goodpasture play Alcoa for the championship last year????????? Again I know this is a different year....but look at Alcoa real close, look at the # of D-1 players on their roster.......Who knows you may win the game...and I hope you do...being from Middle Tn. myself.......but "cann't stop the devils between the tackles??????????

8/31 Portland W

9/7 at Alcoa L

9/14 Springfield L

9/21 Macon Co W

9/28 at Beech L

10/5 at Sycamore L

10/12 at Pearl-Cohn L

10/19 Dekalb co W

10/26 Station Camp L

11/2 at Greenbrier L

I live right down the road from these guys i go 2 heritage and i grew up with these kids and playd football with them this team is nt the same as it use 2 be they r rly small and nt as big as the use 2 be and slowr but ever has there own opion

you don't know what your talking about

8/31 Portland W

9/7 at Alcoa L

9/14 Springfield L

9/21 Macon Co W

9/28 at Beech L

10/5 at Sycamore L

10/12 at Pearl-Cohn L

10/19 Dekalb co W

10/26 Station Camp L

11/2 at Greenbrier L

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but this one is obviously biased. Good Luck with your picks though because 3-7 is not very likely IN MY HUMBLE OPINION

Big Country and tim this year don't even respond to people like this and eventually they will jus quit postin. I really do honestly think we'll beat alcoa. From what i understand they're all about speed and if that's the case then we're faster. Jus think about it, we gotta have the best recievers in the state in 3A with parker, barnes, neal, fulgham, and so on. I heard that not 1 single lineman is playin both ways, 4 fresh on d and 5 on offense, that's very impressive. 3 great rb's in the payne's and dixon. and in my honest non-biased opinion the most talented defense (preseason) in 3A in Tennessee. I said last year all year they would make it 2 state in b-ball and no one believed me, and sure enough they did it the hard way. i'm not even sure big country did, but i'm telling you guys now that this White House team is the real deal. Great coaching and great players is what this team is about for the next couple years, the only thing about it is WHHS tams get better as the year goes on, but i i promise u these players are not scared of alcoa one bit, and i got 'em 24-14. ANd if this game was week 10 @ WHHS i say 28-10.

well the fast little boys from the east will get smashed in the face by the slow middle tennessee boys. if you cannt stop the devils between the tackels then you will not win. WH 17 Alcoa 14 that is if porter tells his pass happy offensive cor. to run the dang ball down there throats.

That's the same game plan Goodypasture had last year in the Championship game. Welllllllllllll...........I think you know had that turned out. BTW McCallie had the same ideal and lost twice.

8/31 Portland W

9/7 at Alcoa L

9/14 Springfield L

9/21 Macon Co W

9/28 at Beech L

10/5 at Sycamore L

10/12 at Pearl-Cohn L

10/19 Dekalb co W

10/26 Station Camp L

11/2 at Greenbrier L

get real. 3-7 kinda biased seeing that your from heritage

Big Country and tim this year don't even respond to people like this and eventually they will jus quit postin. I really do honestly think we'll beat alcoa. From what i understand they're all about speed and if that's the case then we're faster. Jus think about it, we gotta have the best recievers in the state in 3A with parker, barnes, neal, fulgham, and so on. I heard that not 1 single lineman is playin both ways, 4 fresh on d and 5 on offense, that's very impressive. 3 great rb's in the payne's and dixon. and in my honest non-biased opinion the most talented defense (preseason) in 3A in Tennessee. I said last year all year they would make it 2 state in b-ball and no one believed me, and sure enough they did it the hard way. i'm not even sure big country did, but i'm telling you guys now that this White House team is the real deal. Great coaching and great players is what this team is about for the next couple years, the only thing about it is WHHS tams get better as the year goes on, but i i promise u these players are not scared of alcoa one bit, and i got 'em 24-14. ANd if this game was week 10 @ WHHS i say 28-10.

This years receivers will remind alot of Lanius and Coker from the 1997 state champion team, and the receivers from 2 years ago state semi-final team.( Harmon, Broderick, Rippon, Hobbs, and the other i cant rememeber his name.) Duty at TE also could put up some big numbers. He has size, hands, and speed. The offense should put up some pretty big #'s this year.

This years receivers will remind alot of Lanius and Coker from the 1997 state champion team, and the receivers from 2 years ago state semi-final team.( Harmon, Broderick, Rippon, Hobbs, and the other i cant rememeber his name.) Duty at TE also could put up some big numbers. He has size, hands, and speed. The offense should put up some pretty big #'s this year.

Gibbs was the other wide receiver on that team. Levering was the QB and the backfield consisted of Ladd, West, & Hargrove.

Hey BenStiller23, BC.

No argument that WH is talented this yr. Just FWIW though, Fulton, even after losing all that talent, goes to the Boarder Bash in NC, and defeats Pisgah, a very highly touted team 16-10 in front of thousands in a hostile environment. Most of the OL/DL are new. Fulton's skill position players are very, very good. It is good to see WH stepping up and playing teams like Alcoa. That will get them ready come playoffs. Fulton does the same, and in fact beat Alcoa last yr. at Alcoa. Fulton will open w/Oak Ridge this yr. That's one of th reasons 2-3A is tough. Catholic has in addition to Fulton/Ausitn East, Baylor, and open w/Morristown West. AE has Chatanoongs Brainard, Webb. My point for consideration is that should WH beat Alcoa, WH, should not rest on it, and believe it will roll to a 3A title. Good luck to them.

ruse?