Boyd-Buchanan's schedule compared to last years

volfan4

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got word last night from a reliable source that Silverdale called and canceled with us. Not going to go into many details about it. Boyd tried to get them to reconsider but they will not play now. Would of helped if it was canceled a little earlier so we could of found a replacement. Boyd is in the process of trying to find another team to play tonight. If we find another team I will let ya'll know.

Got word last night from a reliable source that Silverdale called and canceled with us. Not going to go into many details about it. Boyd tried to get them to reconsider but they will not play now. Would of helped if it was canceled a little earlier so we could of found a replacement. Boyd is in the process of trying to find another team to play tonight. If we find another team I will let ya'll know.

Hey reaction. What I heard was they were flying high after pounding Temple but once they played Jasper and Central and had some kids get banged up playing with the big boys they realized they were no match for Boyd. Basically tucked tail and skedaddled

Hey reaction. What I heard was they were flying high after pounding Temple but once they played Jasper and Central and had some kids get banged up playing with the big boys they realized they were no match for Boyd. Basically tucked tail and skedaddled

I think you nailed it Zonepirate. The parents worked hard to get the field in good shape, got concession stand ready, bathrooms clean. One of our parents even went and bought a truck load of poweraid to give Silverdale to keep on their sideline during the game. (We sure didn't want them to get hot) We went to a LOT of trouble to host them. Classless on the coach from Silverdale to call late at night the night before the scrimmage and cancel. Oh well. BUCS practiced tonight and scrimmaged each other. I'm sure we got more good out of that than playing them anyway.

I think you nailed it Zonepirate. The parents worked hard to get the field in good shape, got concession stand ready, bathrooms clean. One of our parents even went and bought a truck load of poweraid to give Silverdale to keep on their sideline during the game. (We sure didn't want them to get hot) We went to a LOT of trouble to host them. Classless on the coach from Silverdale to call late at night the night before the scrimmage and cancel. Oh well. BUCS practiced tonight and scrimmaged each other. I'm sure we got more good out of that than playing them anyway.

I heard you guys had really gone all out getting ready to host the scrimmage. You always do a first class job and have the best eats of any concession stand around. Call us next year, I would love to come up for a scrimmage.

I heard you guys had really gone all out getting ready to host the scrimmage. You always do a first class job and have the best eats of any concession stand around. Call us next year, I would love to come up for a scrimmage.

Yes, wish we would have done that this time. The Pirates are always ready to play anyone, anywhere and anytime. That is why your program is respected. Others could learn from that.

Well I'm oddly driving past Silverdale at around 8:15pm to go get some dinner since I don't get to see a scrimmage to see the football team doing some punt drills or something on there practice field in shoulder pads and helmet. Guess it wasn't too hot to do that....

WOW!!!!!! HOW CLASSLESS IS THAT????

Yup,

So next is the jamboree for us right?

What are the times? I think I remember one of our games being at 6:45 on Friday?

I know we play Cleveland and East Ridge I think, which time is which game?

I just heard on the radio that the start time has been moved to 7:00. BBS plays Cleveland at 7:00, then they play East Ridge at approximately 8:10.