Boyd-Buchanan's schedule compared to last years

volfan4

Hey Boyd Folks, Just wanted to say thanks for the way your staff and fans welcomed Smith Co. fans last year during the playoffs. I think this may have been said in another post last year but I thought I'd say it again. You guys have a great place to play football. Good luck this season.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Boyd Folks, Just wanted to say thanks for the way your staff and fans welcomed Smith Co. fans last year during the playoffs. I think this may have been said in another post last year but I thought I'd say it again. You guys have a great place to play football. Good luck this season.

Thanks Owls. We have nothing but respect for Smith County. We've played two great games against each other the past two years. Win or lose, we know we are in for a war. You guys are a class act. We love the way your community supports your school. We also have that school pride. We hope to see you again soon. Good luck and hope SC has a great season and stays healthy.

I think coach Reynolds has scheduled a season of very good teams for us to play. CAK is always a great team. We used to play Meigs many years ago and I don't think we've ever beaten them. They raise some big boys up there. I don't know a lot about Loudon, I don't think we've ever played them, but their schedule and teams they play tells me they will be a hand full. The Pirates of South Pitt are one of our longest and best rivalries. They have a great program. (Sometimes there fans get carried away) I was very disappointed last year when they had fans standing by our locker room going in at half time that were cusing our players and trying to start fights. That won't be allowed at our facility. But their players and coaches are a class act.

Hey Buc. I'll make sure the village idiots are kept in check next time you come for a visit

Hey BNL, great to hear from you. We play Brainerd at Ft. Bluff on Thursday 8/2.

I heard from Jim that Boyd did pretty well against Brainerd, 2-2. He said Nick had one TD passing and another running and the line blocked extremely well. Holding Brainerd to only 2 scores is pretty impressive. Sounds like you guys could be pretty strong this year