Silverdale Seahawks( SBA)

The returning players would have made SD a 6th place team. With those 6-7 stud "transfers" playing this year I wouldn't be surprised with a 3rd place finish. Any surprise transfers for this year?

Best Coach in TN??? ....he has along way to go before even getting his name even mentioned in a discussion of the "best". Probably should let him to at least win a region title before starting that bull Let see how good he does with his loaded team first. Circle Oct 19

well, maybe i stretched it a little bit saying the best in tennessee, but my point is Allen is a great coach no matter were he is or who he s got, hes got the knowledge and the experience.thats what Silverdale needs. i thought he won a title in North Georgia? or maybe he just led LFO to a undefeated season, cant remember.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, maybe i stretched it a little bit saying the best in tennessee, but my point is Allen is a great coach no matter were he is or who he s got, hes got the knowledge and the experience.thats what Silverdale needs. i thought he won a title in North Georgia? or maybe he just led LFO to a undefeated season, cant remember.

You can say that again.

it doesnt matter how good of a coach the guy is. if he doesnt have good atheletes he is not going to win, bottom line. i doubt silverdale got a bunch of "big" transfers but i dont know for sure. silverdale in the past years has not had much depth either. its tough to win games without depth unless your team is just alot better than the other team. i do not think silverdale will go far this season.

it doesnt matter how good of a coach the guy is. if he doesnt have good atheletes he is not going to win, bottom line. i doubt silverdale got a bunch of "big" transfers but i dont know for sure. silverdale in the past years has not had much depth either. its tough to win games without depth unless your team is just alot better than the other team. i do not think silverdale will go far this season.

They had 6-7 transfers that sat out last year that will being playing this year. They were all good looking kids and 2-3 looked like real difference makers to me. I would bet that Silverdale has some more this year....any takers???

Coach Allen won two or three playoff games at LFO and had an unbeaten regular season in 2004.

In 2004 it was his best season and his best team and LFO went udefeated in the regular season but they lost in the first round of the playoffs, and he won no playoff games before that.

Sorry, you're wrong. Coach Allen was 2-4 in playoff games at LFO

2000: 3-7, did not make playoffs

2001: 8-3, lost to Oconee Co. in the first round

2002: 10-2, beat South Forsyth in the first round, lost to McNair in the second round

2003: 8-3, lost to Marist in the first round

2004: 11-1, beat Mt. Zion, Jonesboro in the first round, lost to Salem in the second round

Sorry, you're wrong. Coach Allen was 2-4 in playoff games at LFO

2000: 3-7, did not make playoffs

2001: 8-3, lost to Oconee Co. in the first round

2002: 10-2, beat South Forsyth in the first round, lost to McNair in the second round

2003: 8-3, lost to Marist in the first round

2004: 11-1, beat Mt. Zion, Jonesboro in the first round, lost to Salem in the second round

Two playoff wins and an overall coaching record of 40-16? Guys, that is a little over 71%!!! Shoe in for coach of the year in his first season with silverdale. He could turn red boiling into a 5 time champ that beat marryville.

Two playoff wins and an overall coaching record of 40-16? Guys, that is a little over 71%!!! Shoe in for coach of the year in his first season with silverdale. He could turn red boiling into a 5 time champ that beat marryville.

Somebody tell me I am wrong. Is this the same John Allen that left LFO high and dry in terms of talent and won only a few at Bradley County? Then left Bradley County worse than he found it. He is not a great coach in any terms. Silverdale will not beat South Pittsburg. Doubtful against Lookout Valley. The rest of that region is not very good. Play-Offs are 1st round on the road at Gordonsville.