Milan vs Huntingdon

xriv

It's tough when you play your biggest rival the 1st game of the season. It's even worse when you lose to your biggest rival on week1. Milan's loss to Huntingdon tonight casts a huge shadow over the rest of the Bulldog season. If Milan goes on to win the rest of their games, it cant make up for this loss. In my opinion, this is the 1st of many losses for Milan this year. They have been picked to win Region 8AA. No way after this showing. They will not make the top 3 out of Region8AA. Lets just bite the bullet and take our beatings this season.

IF COACH MORRIS CAN GROW A BACKBONE, WE CAN STILL WIN THE REGION. JMO

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUNTINGDON 20- MILAN 13 FINAL SCORE . CONGRATS TO THE STANGS ESPECIALLY WEATHERS, MACADAMS AND THAT #9 LINEBACKER. HE WAS A BEAST. COACH MORRIS DEFINTLEY HAD A BRAIN FART IN THIS ONE. I KNOW MY FELLOW MILAN FANS ARE GONNA RIDE ME ON THIS BUT MORRIS LOST THIS ONE FOR MILAN. HIS COACHING PHILOSOPHY WAS BASSAKWARDS IN THE 2ND HALF. MANSFIELD HAD HIM FIGURED OUT FROM THE GUN OF THE 2ND HALF. NO GUTS-NO GLORY. MORRIS DEFINITELY DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TONITE AND HUNTINGDON GOT THE GLORY!

No, Morris coached a fine game "tonite". Huntingdon just outworked them. Letting Weather's score that last TD was genius.

It's tough when you play your biggest rival the 1st game of the season. It's even worse when you lose to your biggest rival on week1. Milan's loss to Huntingdon tonight casts a huge shadow over the rest of the Bulldog season. If Milan goes on to win the rest of their games, it cant make up for this loss. In my opinion, this is the 1st of many losses for Milan this year. They have been picked to win Region 8AA. No way after this showing. They will not make the top 3 out of Region8AA. Lets just bite the bullet and take our beatings this season.

If everybody has this attittude around Milan then I could easily see a very poor season in there future.

What do you think about this game??

Pitiful showing by the Bulldogs tonight. This will be a long season for Milan. Losing to their arch enemy on the 1 st night only bodes for bad things to come. No amount of victories can make up for this blunder. With our schedule, I am looking at 5-5 and missing the playoffs like Huntingdon did last year. This game should be played late in the season so the loser wont pack it in even before any region games are played. Coach Morris is to blame for this blunder.

HUNTINGDON 20- MILAN 13 FINAL SCORE . CONGRATS TO THE STANGS ESPECIALLY WEATHERS, MACADAMS AND THAT #9 LINEBACKER. HE WAS A BEAST. COACH MORRIS DEFINTLEY HAD A BRAIN FART IN THIS ONE. I KNOW MY FELLOW MILAN FANS ARE GONNA RIDE ME ON THIS BUT MORRIS LOST THIS ONE FOR MILAN. HIS COACHING PHILOSOPHY WAS BASSAKWARDS IN THE 2ND HALF. MANSFIELD HAD HIM FIGURED OUT FROM THE GUN OF THE 2ND HALF. NO GUTS-NO GLORY. MORRIS DEFINITELY DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TONITE AND HUNTINGDON GOT THE GLORY!

You are right on buddy. His 1st brain fart was scheduling Huntingdon on the 1st night of the season. Morris must go. Its time for P. A. to come home to coach his alma mater.

Pitiful showing by the Bulldogs tonight. This will be a long season for Milan. Losing to their arch enemy on the 1 st night only bodes for bad things to come. No amount of victories can make up for this blunder. With our schedule, I am looking at 5-5 and missing afterthe playoffs like Huntingdon did last year. This game should be played late in the season so the loser wont pack it in even before any region games are played. Coach Morris is to blame for this blunder.

Yeah, Let's Fire Morris!! It doesn't matter that he's won two state titles. Going 7-9 to Huntingdon is unacceptable. Hey Morris! If you wanna go somewhere where you are appreciated, we'll call you when Mansfield retires.

Hey dude, doesn't sound like to me your a TRUE BULLDOG fan anyway giving up on your team the other ( 9 ) games. If your kid plays and comes home after a game like this, do you tell him " great going ^$^#( , you and the team just lost the 10 game season by loosing ( 1 / one ) game. Now, what in the *%@# is this teach our kids........that right..... NOTHING. I am sure glad your not a Union City fan.

Good luck to coach Morris and the Bulldogs, this will propel them to a 9 game winning streak.

I DON'T LIKE FANS WHO COUNT THEIR TEAMS OUT THE FIRST GAMES AND I WOULD IMAGINE IF THE MILAN FANS FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE THEY WON'T EITHER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>