Facilities

"COA" Man

I believe Smith Co.s one of the better places to see a big game, like say Trousdale. Great lights, good seating both sides, have the fireworks after the score, easy parking, and short walk up the hill, concesssions on both sides, good PA system, and pretty good radio reception to a # of other areas to keep up with other scores. Also a beautiful drive in through town. Very pretty area.

Didn't you forget something? This would be one of my favorite places to get beat at (they always beat us) except for that darn train whistle that they blow after each 2 yard gain!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Smith Co.s one of the better places to see a big game, like say Trousdale. Great lights, good seating both sides, have the fireworks after the score, easy parking, and short walk up the hill, concesssions on both sides, good PA system, and pretty good radio reception to a # of other areas to keep up with other scores. Also a beautiful drive in through town. Very pretty area.

Thanks for the compliment Ruse?. I'm glad that we have a community that supports their football program like the people of Smith County do. I brought my Warren Co. graduate wife to the Smith Co. / Gordonsville game and she said she'd NEVER seen a high school football game with that type of atmosphere.

The Pit at Lincoln Co

I remember my first game there, it was in 2003 you guys were 9-0 at that point and it was halloween. I was a freshmen and they let me go in at de one series and i got to line up against theo horrocks.........not good, anyways that place is loud and the fans are really into the games and was my favorite place to get drilled at

Anybody got a jumbotron?

COA Man

Knoxville Catholic had one up last year, but it seemed to be more of an advertizing vehicle than a replay type of thing. It was pretty big though. Don't know if it is still up or not. I think Fulton either got one in, or is getting one in.

ruse?