Wartburg Central vs. Scott County

GIBSONJ

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone heard anything about the style of defense this team will run?

That will depend on what offense the Highlanders will run. Since you think that Scott will win by 35, you probably are worried about any defense being played. I would hope that the Wartburg faithful of which I am one, would keep quiet about the sets formations and defenses that will be run. Less said the better. Let the coaches swap scrimmage tape.

Wartburg scrimmages this Friday I think, what about the Highlanders?

That will depend on what offense the Highlanders will run. Since you think that Scott will win by 35, you probably are worried about any defense being played. I would hope that the Wartburg faithful of which I am one, would keep quiet about the sets formations and defenses that will be run. Less said the better. Let the coaches swap scrimmage tape.

Wartburg scrimmages this Friday I think, what about the Highlanders?

Who do they scrimmage and where? If it's still feels like Arizona outside I doubt I'll go, but I would like to know. Thanks.

I saw Scott in the jamboree the other night and they looked like a pretty good ball team. I don't, however, think I would say they're 35 points better than the dogs. Granted, I haven't seen Wartburg at all this year, but one has to remember that the Burg will be on their home field, and with a new coach and maybe a few surprises up their sleeves. From what I hear the dogs will be young this year, but I just think it'll be a closer game than some think. That's all.

Which ever team prepares better throughout the week will win this one, because neither of the teams have a huge hand up on the other one, talent wise. This game is all pride, and let's hope noone gets hurt. And I noticed a comment about oakdale losing to wartburg by 2, they did the same to scott high. Not comparing scores, but seems pretty even.

Which ever team prepares better throughout the week will win this one, because neither of the teams have a huge hand up on the other one, talent wise. This game is all pride, and let's hope noone gets hurt. And I noticed a comment about oakdale losing to wartburg by 2, they did the same to scott high. Not comparing scores, but seems pretty even.

I was at the Scott/Oakdale/Oliver Springs scrimmage 2 weeks ago and if I aint badly mistaken Scott defeated Oakdale by a final margin of 14-0 when they were finished playing. The Oakdale/Oliver Springs game was 8-6 in favor of OS. Imo the Final Score of the Scott- Wartburg game will be 48-12 in favor of Scott.