Dresden and Dyer County

Justadad

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dyer county got beat dont they always... they have not won 10 games in 3 years much less 1

It's people like you that give the dhs/dchs rivalries a bad name. In response to your synopsis of win, the pressure is on dhs not dc. anything short of a state title for the trojans would be a dissapointment (i believe their the best in the state this year). No one expects dc to win much so all they have to do is play with no pressure. Just remember dyersburg trophies aren't handed out for hype. Good luck 2 both teams.

i heard that dc looked gooded at dresden........

i know that the troy state offense......if it is run right, can make for a long night for defense......in fact, i heard that dresden "d" was out of gas before the scrimmage was even over........

one thing i know for certain; more often than not, teams that have "all" the preseason hype are not the ones that win it "all"

i heard that dc looked gooded at dresden........

i know that the troy state offense......if it is run right, can make for a long night for defense......in fact, i heard that dresden "d" was out of gas before the scrimmage was even over........

one thing i know for certain; more often than not, teams that have "all" the preseason hype are not the ones that win it "all"

What exactly is the Troy State offense?

the deal with hating on dyer county is the fact that every year they talk all the junk on how they are going to beat dyersburg yet i have only seen it once since they started playing each other again, and evan the jambarees were lopsided in dyersburgs favor.the big question will be answerd on the court this season. everyone in the county knows that dyersburg will hammer dyercounty in football... i hope bowling proves a point to all the county parents that have kids comming up wonting to play football!!!!! dyersburg needs to beat dyercounty as bad as they can, counce was always fealing sorry for the county school after he dropped 50 on them.I wish they would start the mercy rule in the first quarter, DC may need it when they come to JC SAWYER