FCS

reaction

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the FCS people?

Ole Possumtowner is around a little bit but thare aint much to yak about jest yet. I think folks are makin too much about this here practice scrimmage against them fellers up yonder in White House. Now dont git me wrong. Them fellers from White House got em some good uns I tell you but remember folks, these here scrimmages aint much jest yet. Shoot, in this un when thare was a turnover they jest let the team which made that turnover jest keep going. Both teams as I recall made several. I think the starters for both teams got em about 30 snaps in each way. That thare QB from WHH is a good un.

FCS took thare first snap and ran er in all the way. WHH could sling that rock all over the place. Pritty sure them fellers gonna throw a bunch this year.

FCS has 3 or 4 starters banged up already that didnt play. Dont think its none to serious so they should all be back to hittin by the time we really need em going.

Either WHH has gotten a lot better or FC has fallen off a bunch

I'm really not sure about FC but I know WHH has been steadily improving since their inception. WHH has a great coach (formerly East Robertson's Coach) that knows how to get it done. Also, the White House area continues to grow and WHH is a great alternative for those who don't want to go to a larger school (WH).

This should be a good test of where both FCS and Sycamore are at thus far. FCS will be without 5 starters due to ailments, but should all be back by the 1st game. Which means this is a good opportunity to see what the back ups can due. Last week was a good scrimmage between FCS and WHH. Both teams got to work on a lot of things. Good to see Coach Brown has his team on the right track to a great season. Always have had a lot of respect for the man as a coach and person. Good luck to the Patriots and Commanders on the upcoming season.

Are either of those team any good?

LC was 2-8 last year

Cannon Co was 1-9.

I dont understand why LC is that bad. They have tons of talented kids. Oh wait I do know, but I cant say, it will just get deleted.

I dont know anything about CC, other than they are located in the middle of nowhere.