FCS

reaction

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I read on here somewhere that Friendship Christian scrimmaged WHH and lost 3-2. I know its only a scrimmage and still think FCS will make a title run, but just wanting to confirm this and get any info on the scrimmage.

I remember reading the same thing but when I came back to find the thread I couldnt find it anywhere.

Thought I read on here somewhere that Friendship Christian scrimmaged WHH and lost 3-2. I know its only a scrimmage and still think FCS will make a title run, but just wanting to confirm this and get any info on the scrimmage.

yes this is true and heritage had 1 throwing touchdowns and and 2 running and fcs drove down twice and scored but it took them awhile but all in the end both teams lookd goob but from looks fcs needed 2 work on a few things and so did heritage.

Scrimmages are just glorified practices. Most coaches gauge scrimmages based on how their team performed and also which individual player proved themselves for a new position. Not many coaches already know their starting 11 on both sides of the ball and throw them out there trying to win the scrimmages, coaches are moving people in and out and all over the place to see what will work and who will work where. FCS will be just fine this season no need to worry. Best of luck to WHH this season as well.

Scrimmages are just glorified practices. Most coaches gauge scrimmages based on how their team performed and also which individual player proved themselves for a new position. Not many coaches already know their starting 11 on both sides of the ball and throw them out there trying to win the scrimmages, coaches are moving people in and out and all over the place to see what will work and who will work where. FCS will be just fine this season no need to worry. Best of luck to WHH this season as well.

No question that FCS will be in the playoffs. Too many good athletes and studs standing on the sidelines waiting for their number to be called.

No one is knocking FCS just stating that if WHH can play w/ and hang w/ them even in a scrim says alot for WWH and maybe they are better than eveyone thought they were. Will be interesting to see them play JBS.

yea thanks for the support and finally someone is realizing that but thanks again

Anyone who knows anything about 1a football in Tenn, knows FCS is a quality team. Ijust think it says volume about WHH. I know it was only a scrimmage, but most teams like to come out on top.

WOW! That is suprising to hear. MP #1s has handles two schools in scrimmage this year. 2A Cannon County and 4A Lawrence County. Not sure the scores on them but MP's "D" I hear looks tough as they held Lawrence Co. #1s to 3 and out 3 of thier first 4 drives and MP scored on 3 of thier first 4 drives. Not sure on Cannon Co, but I think it was 7 or 8 touchdowns to 2.

WOW! That is suprising to hear. MP #1s has handles two schools in scrimmage this year. 2A Cannon County and 4A Lawrence County. Not sure the scores on them but MP's "D" I hear looks tough as they held Lawrence Co. #1s to 3 and out 3 of thier first 4 drives and MP scored on 3 of thier first 4 drives. Not sure on Cannon Co, but I think it was 7 or 8 touchdowns to 2.

Are either of those team any good?