Gordonsville-Upperman

Big Country

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to go to the scrimmage, because I had jr. pro practice.

But, my kids told me it was close. I believe they said Gordonsville scored one more touchdown than Upperman.

We have more scrimmages to get the kinks worked out, and I figured Upperman would be tough this year.

Smith County and Westmoreland oughta watch out.

I didn't get to go to the scrimmage, because I had jr. pro practice.

But, my kids told me it was close. I believe they said Gordonsville scored one more touchdown than Upperman.

We have more scrimmages to get the kinks worked out, and I figured Upperman would be tough this year.

Smith County and Westmoreland oughta watch out.

This one was closer than I expected.

Gordonsville is not the only team in the state that isn't there if that is what folks are starting to worry over. There is no team in this state right now that is ready to go out and play for a state title. No team in the state is even anywhere near that status. Good Luck to both of these teams though as the season draws nearer. Week Zero is rapidly approaching and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Gordonsville is not the only team in the state that isn't there if that is what folks are starting to worry over. There is no team in this state right now that is ready to go out and play for a state title. No team in the state is even anywhere near that status. Good Luck to both of these teams though as the season draws nearer. Week Zero is rapidly approaching and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I heard it was 115 on the heat index there. NO SHADE period. Its wide open. I am sure that played a big part in how it looked. Nice crowd for such a hot day. NO WATER SOLD that I seen. Then I was across the field on the Bees side. To late to get a good spot on the visitors side. Im glad I had my own water.

Yeah really you are correct about being ready. Plus its dive left, dive right, pass. Over and over. Change players, change positions, change defences. Its a feeling out process.