Top Juniors in the state

patthemanager

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jenkins from station camp, chase dunn is proly going to play college ball but its not going to be and decent school freed hardmen or some one like that.

Considering Chase already has 6 D1 Offers i would say he's going to go play somewhere better than Freed Harmon. He has interest from Auburn and Ole Miss.

People may not know about Channen Geanes brother, 6'5 Russel Avery,a junior at Lake Co. but they will..I believe he has the body and potential to be better than Channen!

I agree Bigster.The only reason that he hasnt been heard of state wide is that he doesnt play any AAU ball during the summer.I think that he is definately a top 25 player in the 09 class.

jenkins from station camp, chase dunn is proly going to play college ball but its not going to be and decent school freed hardmen or some one like that.

Stealer, both Jenkins and Dunn are super players. If Chase is able to get any scholarship, whether its freed or a larger school, wouldn't that be great? However, Chase is getting quite a bit of D1 interest thrown his way. Why can't you be more positive?

I agree Bigster.The only reason that he hasnt been heard of state wide is that he doesnt play any AAU ball during the summer.I think that he is definately a top 25 player in the 09 class.

Chipper..Been wondering where you've been..Maybe I've just been missing you..I just found out yesterday that Purple and Gold was AOC...It loooks like U.C. is the team to beat again but I'm ready for yall..lol

Chipper..Been wondering where you've been..Maybe I've just been missing you..I just found out yesterday that Purple and Gold was AOC...It loooks like U.C. is the team to beat again but I'm ready for yall..lol

Im back Bigster,was still hurting from letting a 5th title get away from us.Im ready now,and getting ready for another year.We are going to be aight again this year.We lost to Germantown,Ridgeway by 5,Humboldt in ot,and Bolivar this summer and won the rest.We didnt lose at MTSU,beating Seigal and another good team out of middle or east tn.We playd the whole summer in half court defense and didnt use our press but in certain situations.You know when the season start,we going to press from the open tip.We will start MJ,Tony Wilkins,Andre Coby,Nic Brooks,who will have a breakout year,and Pat Polk.Off the bench will be Lovan Mosley,who has stepped up this summer,Ryan Simpson,BJ Marshall,KJ Brooks,and Camron Callicott.We will be tested on the second game of the year with Michell,who returns just about everybody off a AA runnerup season,and also added Erik Buggs,a 5'9 point guard who has commited to Valporaiso,from White Station.Should be an interesting season and looking forward to it.