Top Juniors in the state

patthemanager

Im back Bigster,was still hurting from letting a 5th title get away from us.Im ready now,and getting ready for another year.We are going to be aight again this year.We lost to Germantown,Ridgeway by 5,Humboldt in ot,and Bolivar this summer and won the rest.We didnt lose at MTSU,beating Seigal and another good team out of middle or east tn.We playd the whole summer in half court defense and didnt use our press but in certain situations.You know when the season start,we going to press from the open tip.We will start MJ,Tony Wilkins,Andre Coby,Nic Brooks,who will have a breakout year,and Pat Polk.Off the bench will be Lovan Mosley,who has stepped up this summer,Ryan Simpson,BJ Marshall,KJ Brooks,and Camron Callicott.We will be tested on the second game of the year with Michell,who returns just about everybody off a AA runnerup season,and also added Erik Buggs,a 5'9 point guard who has commited to Valporaiso,from White Station.Should be an interesting season and looking forward to it.

Justin Blake 's uncle told me about a week ago that Mitchell was probably going to be the top team.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase Dunn from LA is a phenomenal player. I remember watching him in grade school & knowing he would go far in Basketball. This kid has a bright future, the only thing I worry about is if he lets all the hype get to him. Melton remembers how it is, at one time he was the best to come through that school. He knows how important it is to keep Dunn focused.

Justin Blake 's uncle told me about a week ago that Mitchell was probably going to be the top team.

Im going ahead and predicting my championships for this season.A:Union City over Chattanooga Arts ans Sciences AA:Mitchell over Dyer Co;AAA:White Station over Ridgeway and Division2:Briarcrest over St.George.My Mr.Basketball winners will be MJ Brown(Union City),Phillip Jurrick(East Ridge)should be Justin Blake,Terrico White(Craigmont)and Elliot Williams(St.George).They not going to let West Tn walk away with all the Mr.Basketballs this year.

I saw the other day that Franklin has 2 juniors on Unapproved Website, a big recruiting website. Michael Young and Kevin Kegarise, what is the story on these kids? I remember seeing them this summer at Goodpasture state, and substate AAU on the Franklin Rage. They've had some battles with my nashville boys over the years!

Another key player for FHS that was a major player on the Franklin Rage was Jamal Starnes. He is only going to get better. He is 6'4-6'5 and can jump out of the gym. The more he plays and concentrates on basketball, the better he will be. Let me also say, the more he realizes how good he could be, the better off Franklin and Jamal will be. He is a football player that could someday really excel at basketball. With the guards Franklin has, if they get any kind of play our of Haddix(6'9") and Starnes they will be very, very tough to beat,

rivals has mcdanold at 17 in country. here is jenkins intrest. bama, uab. cincy, florida, kentucky. miss st, mizzou, USC, UT, Vandy, xavier.

chase dunn- could not find on rivals. dunn is a good player the only thing that will hurt him in college is he is only around 5- 9 or so

Dunn is on rivals. his interest...ole miss, auburn, North Florida, Tennessee Tech, Miami (Ohio), & some others.