Top Juniors in the state

patthemanager

I was thinking the same thing, I know he has to be one of the better juniors in East Tennessee. Heard he had a good showing over the summer getting some D-1 attention. Not for sure on that last statement just the word going around that there have been a few colleges at Rutledge to watch him practice and shoot, at least i think there have been

Well they might have been in to talk, but not watch him shoot. He's busy with football right now playing QB for the Pioneers. They've got a lot going on especially this week with a home playoff game and maybe even the No. 1 seed at stake.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KevB,

They did watch him shoot, I witnessed it.

I didn't witness it but I heard some of the students around Grainger County talking about it. I know it's football season and that he's the quarterback but he's not on the field 24/7 he is actually inside the school more than he's not so that means he could possibly be in the gym during this time indoors. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

the best I have seen are - Jeremy Sexton from Temple. Zephan Guyear from Marion co. and Chase Dunn from LA.

All 3 had really good soph. seasons.

Alright guys lets me help you guys out a little, TTA is by far the best team in this region they will beat CSAS by 20 or more.I saw those guy practice and there better this year then last. Just long as thier not scared to put the round ball on the rim because the can lite it up.

Alright guys lets me help you guys out a little, TTA is by far the best team in this region they will beat CSAS by 20 or more.I saw those guy practice and there better this year then last. Just long as thier not scared to put the round ball on the rim because the can lite it up.

1. Leslie McDonald BCS Duke, UNC, Memphis, Alabama, Tennessee, and more

2. Reginald Buckner Manassas High Tennessee, UTEP, Ole Miss, Miss State, UKen, Louisville, and more

3. Johnny Williams BCS they will come to see McDonald but leave loving Big Johnny

4. Farrachon Hall Whitestation Memphis, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia Tech

here are my top juniors in the state this year with by far Leslie McDonald at #1 and then the other notables such as Drew Kelly(Centennial), Michael Young(Franklin), John Jenkins(Station Camp), Ferrakhon Hall(?), and some one who has not been named but Tavarres Jefferson(Ensworth-he is a top recruit in football at cornerback and a 2 star on rivals for basketball)

Tavarres jefferson is deffinately on the list.

Miles asfo Adeji and Gary Pope will probably have a big jounior year

read on i think unapproved website that if dunn was 6'1 every college in the country would be at LA to watch him play...dont over look him because he is 5'10, 5'11...just as talented as any of these players you mentioned

now lets not stretch him there king. Dunn is a HUGE 5'8 which makes what he does that much more amazing.