Rankings Week 1

mjuhb

They come from the mind of MJUHB.

And are remarkedly good. I submit he is better at evaluating our teams more honestly than the parents and players are most of the time. Got to get him out west some even though he gives us much team credit, he just doesn't know the players as well as those further east.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 10 West Tennessee

1 Collierville

2 Houston

3 St Agnes

4 ECS

5 Hutchison

6 USJ

7 Braircrest

8 Madison Academic

9 JCS

10 St Mary's

Off the mark on Top 10 in the West. St. George's has defeated Briarcrest and St. Mary's the last two years. Won against Usj and Madison last year and were 1-2 against Hutchison last year (kept us out of state, 3-2). Scrimmaged Usj yesterday - 5-0 SGIS . Majority of starters return........

And are remarkedly good. I submit he is better at evaluating our teams more honestly than the parents and players are most of the time. Got to get him out west some even though he gives us much team credit, he just doesn't know the players as well as those further east.

he knows the south east he doesn't know the whole east that is why so many chattanooga teams get so much credit but it is ok he does a good job and it is interesting to look at he ranks teams he has never seen play

he knows the south east he doesn't know the whole east that is why so many chattanooga teams get so much credit but it is ok he does a good job and it is interesting to look at he ranks teams he has never seen play

Anybody (everybody actually) is entitled to generate their own rankings. It's up to others whether they accept those other rankings....

Agree, should get him out to the west. I mean, Houston at No. 9 for AAA behind Independance? If not for a couple of bad breaks and poor calls last year and it would have been the semifinals. Houston will matchup to the others. Time will tell. What's Brentwood have that makes them the preseason No. 1?

Agree, should get him out to the west. I mean, Houston at No. 9 for AAA behind Independance? If not for a couple of bad breaks and poor calls last year and it would have been the semifinals. Houston will matchup to the others. Time will tell. What's Brentwood have that makes them the preseason No. 1?

mjuhb is the same guy that put 4 of his own players on his all state team

MJUHB - > 4,300 posts

Mustang Salie - 4 posts

MJUHB - Coach T member for 4 years

Mustang Salie - member for 2 weeks

Hmmmmm?

I don't think a couple of bad breaks and poor calls is an excuse for getting beat 4-1 by bearden in quarter finals...that is a beat down. But that was last year, we'll see how they look this year.