Poll about region 5-1A Football fields!

Best Football Facilities in Region 5-1A  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Best Football Facilities in Region 5-1A

We were in Mcewen last year and thought it was pretty decent. I love the tunnel their players run througfh to come on the field.

The new stadium here is PREMO! So nice and finally handicapped accessable. Cascade is in terrible need of new cvisitor bleachers unless something has been done since last year.

I had to miss my first Rocket football game since 1973 last night, but got to hear most of it on the computer. Don't think they got to finish it but I havent' looked yet. It stinks to be sick!! As always, GO ROCKETS!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were in Mcewen last year and thought it was pretty decent. I love the tunnel their players run througfh to come on the field.

The new stadium here is PREMO! So nice and finally handicapped accessable. Cascade is in terrible need of new cvisitor bleachers unless something has been done since last year.

I had to miss my first Rocket football game since 1973 last night, but got to hear most of it on the computer. Don't think they got to finish it but I havent' looked yet. It stinks to be sick!! As always, GO ROCKETS!!

I hate to hear that, Nan. I hope you get to feeling better soon!