Hendersonville and White House Scrimmage

Antwan

Guest Termite

Don't respond to this guy Antwan! He is the "True Pot Stirrer Man." Sooner or later, he will be posting comments, then he will have to log in under Bulletbob or Singray just to get a response to his posts. lol.

True pot stirrer???? Kinder than what come to mind. I suppose you have to do something if the team you claim to support isn't doing anything.........and you have to jump on a bandwagon of a team you think has a chance of beating SC.....After the G-ville game....look and see who will be the NEXT team he latches on to.....If ole Bin Laden showed up with his fighting camels to play SC......better believe ole postman would be Hump supporter.....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is Bulletbob and Mr. Postman are never logged in at the same time. Coincidence I suppose.

You gotta' be joking! How did I get hooked up with Postman? I suppose because I think Antwan is full of crap. I would say that is about as far as our similarities go. My allegence is to Trousdale. I worked with a bunch of guys that live in Westmoreland until our plant shut down. Sorry, no Oliver Stone movie in the making here.

You gotta' be joking! How did I get hooked up with Postman? I suppose because I think Antwan is full of crap. I would say that is about as far as our similarities go. My allegence is to Trousdale. I worked with a bunch of guys that live in Westmoreland until our plant shut down. Sorry, no Oliver Stone movie in the making here.

I defintely dont want to be confused with a sweat bee fan, thats for sure. On the other hand, Bob oughta be proud people thinks he is as wise and crafty as the Postman.

I've never honestly seen fans from another county make as many posts on a different teams topic as the smith county fans have on white house's topics. It's very obvious that they are just thrilled to death that they beat whhs in a scrimmage by 4 points, i mean it may have evn made their season and it ain't even started yet. LOL we as whhs fans should be happy that when a team beats us they are thrilled to death that they beat us, exspecially in a scrimmage. LOL But anyways we r lookin better everyday, beech is up next, we jus gotta keep gettin better and better as we go, and i'm sure we will. this team is loaded with talent at every position and i hope they keep it up.

No one said that H'ville played like world beaters tonight. They played fairly well. Both teams made a couple mistakes but what do you expect in preseason. That's why they play these games. Even though this thread is about WH/H'villle Antwan seems to keep going back to SC and since I've been at all 3 scrimmages I can say that there was a difference in the intensity of WH's play. It was pretty obvious. That's not second and third hand info Antwan. I saw it with my own eyes. WH looked and played alot more fired up in the DL and H'ville scrimmages. I'm not trashing SC. I said they looked like a pretty good team and they came out strong. You seem to take it personal that people say WH looked flat. No one said SC stinks. WH just didn't play like they gave a crap about the game. Manny said it well, 15-18 yr olds can be unmotivated at times. Especially against teams from out of region that they will never see in a real game. Most of them probably have no idea who SC is. It isn't a slight against SC that people say WH looked flat. It seems to bother you though. It's just an observation about WH's play in the scrimmage. Even with said flatness, SC only won 14-10. Maybe they should set up a regular season game kind of like WH and Alcoa did. Maybe that could settle whatever issue you have.

With all that said, I don't care too much about wins and losses in preseason. I'm ready for the real games.

Ditto......

I don't know about world beaters, but Hendersonville just played us tonight in the East Robertson jamboree. They brought a small number of guys and no freshman were listed on their roster. Greenbrier's first team scored quickly on the Commodores, and then shortly after our first TD, our first string came out and watched them score on our second and third strings. The overall picture didn't look great for Greenbrier, but saving our starters from possible injury before we have our first game was the theme for our night. I think all in all we've all still got bugs to work out.

BTW....WH Heritage had a tough first quarter with fumbles but finally scored with 6 minutes left in the game. They were playing with alot of intensity. They score 2 TD's to Todd County's none, but they still have to work on their ball handling.

I don't know about world beaters, but Hendersonville just played us tonight in the East Robertson jamboree. They brought a small number of guys and no freshman were listed on their roster. Greenbrier's first team scored quickly on the Commodores, and then shortly after our first TD, our first string came out and watched them score on our second and third strings. The overall picture didn't look great for Greenbrier, but saving our starters from possible injury before we have our first game was the theme for our night. I think all in all we've all still got bugs to work out.

BTW....WH Heritage had a tough first quarter with fumbles but finally scored with 6 minutes left in the game. They were playing with alot of intensity. They score 2 TD's to Todd County's none, but they still have to work on their ball handling.

heritage only score 1 td on todd co tonight

I've never honestly seen fans from another county make as many posts on a different teams topic as the smith county fans have on white house's topics. It's very obvious that they are just thrilled to death that they beat whhs in a scrimmage by 4 points, i mean it may have evn made their season and it ain't even started yet. LOL we as whhs fans should be happy that when a team beats us they are thrilled to death that they beat us, exspecially in a scrimmage. LOL But anyways we r lookin better everyday, beech is up next, we jus gotta keep gettin better and better as we go, and i'm sure we will. this team is loaded with talent at every position and i hope they keep it up.

Beating WH in scrimmage certainly doesn't make our season. We are the team that went to the semis 2 of the last 3 years. I started the thread. It was a little tongue in cheek. I don't think any one of us mentioned the score. I thought it was actually 10-10 with the starters. It's time to move on to real games. By the way...how's Mary?