Anderson County Jamboree

OakRidgeCat

Anything, Clinton is a unique program....As far as Hazelhurst is concerned...His parents need to take that task on themselves. They need to film, keep stats, and do their own promoting is he wants to play beyond Clinton. He should have already moved on....not every family however can afford or is able to pick up and relocate, it's just a shame that it should come to that. There will be no changes in the program at Clinton until the problem with nepotism is adressed and that is from the county school administration down.

Uprising you and shelia need to leave clinton players along and be positive about program or move on to your new school . this post is about sports not why u think players should leave and don,t give me that bull about i dont know what is going on at clinton. u dont need to say what #2 parents should do , mind your on business. go clinton beat AC

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything, Clinton is a unique program....As far as Hazelhurst is concerned...His parents need to take that task on themselves. They need to film, keep stats, and do their own promoting is he wants to play beyond Clinton. He should have already moved on....not every family however can afford or is able to pick up and relocate, it's just a shame that it should come to that. There will be no changes in the program at Clinton until the problem with nepotism is adressed and that is from the county school administration down.

Uprising you and shelia need to leave clinton players along and be positive about program or move on to your new school . this post is about sports not why u think players should leave and don,t give me that bull about i dont know what is going on at clinton. u dont need to say what #2 parents should do , mind your on business. go clinton beat AC

You need to read all the posts and put things in context. I hope Clinton has a rough season so we (Powell) will not finish last. I was stating my opinion to RebelRon concerning the QB at Clinton. I just don't see him staying there after this season.

Sorry to ruffle your feathers.

When Powell and Clinton plays we will have more to discuss and at that time i won't pull any punches bully hahaha

Bully, I was replying to Anythingispossible. I hate to see the kids being seperated at Clinton. I wont mix words I would like to see the coach leave. I did not say or tell Hazelhurst's parents what to do, I believe Jimmy is more than capible to decide what is best. I would tell anyone the same thing at any school you need to take some responsibility for you own career after high school if that is what you are aiming for. It's great that you choose to keep up the positive attitude, but all in all there isn't much to say that is positive about the program and that IS NOT directed at the players. I think if Clinton has any chance on winning they better set up this year because I don't see any huge surge in talent coming up in football. I think baseball and basketball will be better served with the upcoming classes. With the new qb looking to the future, (ollis or stone) who is in the works for back-up qb? Shouldn't this year be a stepping stone for next season? This class of seniors will come real close to wipeing out the talent at Clinton. Who is in the works to replace Allen, Owens, Fox, and Davis? Are there that many kids out to work with to help get a foot hold on talent for the following season? I would really appreciate some honest answers at the future with Dragon Football.

Hey "uprising2007", I dont know what your problem is, but I think you need to grow up! I just graduated from Clinton last year, and I NEVER heard a complaint about coach shattuck, and i never heard ANY of the football players complain about anything that went on, on the field, coach Shattuck is one of the only coaches, where you have to be doing good in academics, (making passing grades) to be able to play, that shows alot, it proves he cares for his boys, if he didnt, he would just play the best, there is some good stuff going on at Clinton, and people like YOU are gonna ruin it, I dont know if you had a kid that had to sit on the bench, or what it is, but you need to stop acting like a 2 year old!!!!

Sincerely,

Coonhunter!!!!!!

Hey "uprising2007", I dont know what your problem is, but I think you need to grow up! I just graduated from Clinton last year, and I NEVER heard a complaint about coach shattuck, and i never heard ANY of the football players complain about anything that went on, on the field, coach Shattuck is one of the only coaches, where you have to be doing good in academics, (making passing grades) to be able to play, that shows alot, it proves he cares for his boys, if he didnt, he would just play the best, there is some good stuff going on at Clinton, and people like YOU are gonna ruin it, I dont know if you had a kid that had to sit on the bench, or what it is, but you need to stop acting like a 2 year old!!!!

Sincerely,

Coonhunter!!!!!!

Coon, were you a player?....from previous posts I did not think you were. "I NEVER heard a complaint about coach shattuck..." You are like alot of others that choose to ignore the facts. I applaude academics with the team. That however, does not prove he cares for the boys. There isn't much left of the program to ruin. As in my previous post, please give me some hope that the future of Clinton High School football is on the uprise. Those of you who disagree with us haven't really given any great insite to a brighter future. We all have rights to our opinion. "He would just play the best..." my point exactly (players are not judged on talent...). I think that this year will be the best chance for some wins, after this season the talent available takes a turn. Not a negative just the facts. Please give some facts that would sway parents with kids at the middle school and younger some hope....

What's your take on Anderson County is AC that strong this year or OR that weak?

Shiela, I dont believe you have anyone fooled, and to say you have a son playing for Powell???Everyone knows your son went to Oliver Springs Mrs. Hood (Brenda), as for the still trying to wreck what Clinton is trying to do, move on! There were so many things off the field that concerned the qb's #7 position last year it isnt even worth mentioning. Be glad you are gone, leave Clinton and there players alone. Having 2 login names and agreeing and having conversations with yourself isnt very adult like. OS will see what they have gotten into by letting you come aboard! All in due time!!

Shiela, I dont believe you have anyone fooled, and to say you have a son playing for Powell???Everyone knows your son went to Oliver Springs Mrs. Hood (Brenda), as for the still trying to wreck what Clinton is trying to do, move on! There were so many things off the field that concerned the qb's #7 position last year it isnt even worth mentioning. Be glad you are gone, leave Clinton and there players alone. Having 2 login names and agreeing and having conversations with yourself isnt very adult like. OS will see what they have gotten into by letting you come aboard! All in due time!!

Dragon, I would have been much more creative with the sign on than Shelia.

Not trying to stir the pot, just notice that Sheila has been a member of Coach T since 2004, Hood wasn't playing varsity in 2004. Just pointing out the facts. Dragonfanfirst, please look in the mirror and see if your actions are improving the football team. Here in lies the problem with some people. They are always trying to get one up on everybody. Didn't your momma tell you if you didn't have something nice to say, then keep your mouth shut. I'm ashamed that I graduated from Clinton. You people make us look like stupid rednecks.

Maryville has a good sophomore quarterback in Philip Julian. He is 6'1 175lbs with a good arm and good running ability. Enough about Maryville.

Clinton has the potential to have a good team for the next few years. Not only do you have Stone at quarterback for the next few years. Clinton has Westin Hazlehurst for another 2 seasons. Clinton also has a freshman receiver that is good. The Clinton fans need to get behind those young men and the coaches.

I was able to watch the Clinton-Cumberland Co. jamboree and although Cumberland Co. is not the caliber of teams Clinton will be facing, as fan or player you have to be excited about the style of offense Clinton is running, no huddle and with Stone I am sure they will throw it around a little more than they did at the jamboree, I think it is a good move by the OC to try to adjust the tempo of games and give defenses more to prepare for.

Uprising, No, I wasnt a player, but I do believe that for the most part, most of the players like the coach, and I think Clinton has a good chance against AC! I dont think Oak Ridge is that good, they lost Gulmire, and some more valuable players, and they played like a bunch of peewee's, I've seen their practices, and they can be good when they want to be, and last Friday night, DEFINETELY was not one of those times!!!!