TricitiesSports.com Preseason Top 10

PowrPlus

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont usually do this for "Upper East Tn." but they got it so wrong I had to step in.

The WaCo JaCo Upper East Tennessee Top 10

(the only 100% correct top ten poll for upper east tn. football)

1) Morristown West

2) Dobyns Bennett

3) Science Hill

4) Morristown East

5) Tennessee High

6) Sullivan South

7) Greenville

8) Jefferson Co.

9) Volunteer

10) Johnson Co.

I dont usually do this for "Upper East Tn." but they got it so wrong I had to step in.

1) Morristown West

2) Dobyns Bennett

3) Science Hill

4) Morristown East

5) Tennessee High

6) Sullivan South

7) Greenville

8) Jefferson Co.

9) Volunteer

10) Johnson Co.

Waco--Ron Bliss needs to hire you to write for his paper. Because I think you know a lot more than they do. Does someone need to remind them of the 44-0 thumping that South took last year (WITH CURT PHILLIPS). Do they all of a sudden have that many great new support players? How could they possibly have them ranked above the Tribe is beyond me. From what I've seen South is one player away from being an average team. Having said that, I do wish Curt a safe and prosperous senior season.

1) Morristown West

2) Dobyns Bennett

3) Science Hill

4) Morristown East

5) Tennessee High

6) Sullivan South

7) Greenville

8) Jefferson Co.

9) Volunteer

10) Johnson Co.

Here is a look at the area's preseason Top 10:

#1 - MORRISTOWN WEST

#2 - MORRISTOWN EAST

#3 - SULLIVAN SOUTH

#4 - DOBYNS-BENNETT

#5 - SCIENCE HILL

#6 - JEFFERSON COUNTY

#7 - SULLIVAN EAST

#8 - VOLUNTEER

#9 - TENNESSEE HIGH

#10 - ELIZABETHTON

Ron Bliss said in his article (and I might add that he was quick to point the finger) that Asst. Editor Steve Wilmoth covered the MLC part of this ranking. It’s obvious that this guy is a complete CLOWN that probably couldn’t even have predicted Maryville to win their conference! My advice to him would be stay away from the stock market. I don’t think that EAST fans, coaches, or players came away from the Jamboree last week thinking that they should be favored over THS or Johnson Co. Johnson Co. clearly had the advantage right from the first snap…almost scoring at will. I’m positive that nobody that was within ears range of the announcer felt like East in any way had an advantage. Maybe Tricitiessports put this Wilmoth in the mix to stir the pot....kinda like having Oprah cover the World Series.

Ron Bliss said in his article (and I might add that he was quick to point the finger) that Asst. Editor Steve Wilmoth covered the MLC part of this ranking. It’s obvious that this guy is a complete CLOWN that probably couldn’t even have predicted Maryville to win their conference! My advice to him would be stay away from the stock market. I don’t think that EAST fans, coaches, or players came away from the Jamboree last week thinking that they should be favored over THS or Johnson Co. Johnson Co. clearly had the advantage right from the first snap…almost scoring at will. I’m positive that nobody that was within ears range of the announcer felt like East in any way had an advantage. Maybe Tricitiessports put this Wilmoth in the mix to stir the pot....kinda like having Oprah cover the World Series.

C'mon Cap...if this guy is asst. editor wouldn't that make him assistant clown

C'mon Cap...if this guy is asst. editor wouldn't that make him assistant clown

You know you’re right Barb…It would take a true Clown to allow a clown to make him look like a CLOWN. Because that’s what RB looks like every year with his polls. Mark my word….let DB win a couple of games and he will have them #1 in the State once again.

You know you’re right Barb…It would take a true Clown to allow a clown to make him look like a CLOWN. Because that’s what RB looks like every year with his polls. Mark my word….let DB win a couple of games and he will have them #1 in the State once again.

He already said he was tempted to change his picks after watching the 5 Rivers jamboree.