Jefferson County vs Greenville

JC4life

GHS has had 3 straight bad seasons and they start the year 1-0 with a game that was gift wrapped against a program on the rebound and the fans, not the players walk around with their chests stuck out like they have just won some kind of championship. WOW!

I hope you are not referring to me with this asinine statement. GHS has had 3 straight bad seasons and a new coach, I would say they were on the rebound as well...don't be ignorant.I might have to nominate you for the Infamous WaCo's MO-RON of the week award. Go stir a pot somewhere else MO-RON, this game is in the books.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief Greeneville show some class. I am not even a Jefferson fan and I can see nobody has been whining about anything. Fact is Greeneville beat a below average team and will have to step up the game a lot to be able to keep winning. It was a good first test for the Devils though, but they will have to study film closely and make several more improvements to get back to a winning season.

The punt (fumble) was a huge screw up by the refs. I saw a few things that made me think Jeff was not a well coached team.

1) playcalling and not going back to something that has worked.

2) The punter falling on the bad snap at the 1. That has to be talked about at somepoint and said over and over again how to handle that situation.

3) On 4th and 6 with the score 14-7, a JC player goes for the pick with both hands? Knock it down with one and get the ball back. That has to be talked about in practice.

4) Penalties that killed drives and negated big plays. That is worked on in practice.

JC4life, I want to hear your take on these cause I value your opinion on JC football. What do you think?

A little slack for punter. Yes that is fundamental football. He has never played football. He has only been on team 2 days. Remember it is the long snapper who sailed it over his head. The original punter had to leave the team. On the missed pick it actually went throught 2 Db's hands. Penalties were killers. Would have liked to see more of the Mountaineer Package to shake things up. Defense played overall a good game. Greenveille QB is a good player.

Who even read WaCo's junk? by reading it, you show your level of intelligence. I was not stiring a pot, I was talking football with JC fans when GHS fans began to shoot off at the mouth. I would not expect GHS fans to show class so I guess it is my fault for asking for too much.

I am done with you GHS knuckleheads.

NOW, lets talk football.

Even if the punter had only been with the team a short time, if he is going to be put in a game when it counts(like last night), he has to be instructed on how to handle that situation. I am not knocking the punter, he is a HS kid whom you said just joined the team, I am pointing the finger at who put him in a position to fail.

So the 6'5 reciever Stepp....did he even have any receptions? I heard he would be a real threat to opposing Secondary's.I went the the West-Catholic game West dont look like the team they were last year...as soon as that kickoff was returned they dropped there heads and it took them a while to get back into a rythym.

Good grief Greeneville show some class. I am not even a Jefferson fan and I can see nobody has been whining about anything. Fact is Greeneville beat a below average team and will have to step up the game a lot to be able to keep winning. It was a good first test for the Devils though, but they will have to study film closely and make several more improvements to get back to a winning season.

Maybe if the "show some class" posts were directed at the 1 person who has been talking trash from Greeneville (jusBsure with his big bad 5 posts) and not direct his name calling at the entire fanbase, I wouldn't get so darn riled up. He called me out and I am dang sure not gonna take it. I have enjoyed a fine time with my friends from JCHS on CoachT for 5 years and it really chaps by buns for some yahoo like Canefan to start the name calling.

Maybe if the "show some class" posts were directed at the 1 person who has been talking trash from Greeneville (jusBsure with his big bad 5 posts) and not direct his name calling at the entire fanbase, I wouldn't get so darn riled up. He called me out and I am dang sure not gonna take it. I have enjoyed a fine time with my friends from JCHS on CoachT for 5 years and it really chaps by buns for some yahoo like Canefan to start the name calling.

Ill back Barb up on that, I saw her and DZ and raiderray have good conversation all the way through basketball season. Jus"BS" is just that.

Barb, I still luv ya.

We had to at least attempt it though Lawyer, we have a 6'4 WR that is the state champ in the high jump and just won the fastest back at the jamboree competition. If nothing else we could have gotten a pass interference call, or caused Greenville to keep another safety back. We could have gain things just for throwing the fade.

I wont disagree with that at all, I know he is a good kid and a great athlete, I know his dad has done a great job turning him into a stand out track star. When our #2 is 6'4 and their #2 is 5'4 everybody is itching for a lob but I just dont know that we really needed to do it until the drive at the end of the game.

I think he will end up being a good WR, lil Brimer is working with him everyday, those hands will come around.

I gotta hand it to Gut though, he stuck to his guns and didn't abandon the game plan when we got down. A draw on 4th and 10 for a 20 yard TD? That took footballs and confidence in his boys, I loved that call.

barb I wouldn't say that we had trouble keeping the Devils out of the endzone, remember, one of your TD drives was 3 yards, the other ended on a 4th and 10 that should have been intercepted. Nonetheless you did score more points that us.

You might want to stop talking bad about JCHS fans when its an East fan you are squabbling with.