Region 4 Pickem

We folks, we are here again, week 0 for the Region 4 Pickem. This year I am looking to spice things up a little bit. I thought about breaking it up into division, but that would have to be reliant on everyone posting their picks by thursday night, so I dont know if that will happen. So, the top 16 will be in the playoffs so to speak, starting in the first week of the playoffs all the way to the semi-finals with the winner getting the plus membership. In the event of a tie, I will designate tiebreakers for the last week of the regular season and then in the playoffs

However, if you guys like the division idea better, we can always designate this as a free week, and Ill have everybody broken into divisions by the start of week 1, but I am a man of the people, so let me know what you think.

But to not delay, HERE ARE YOUR REGION 4 PICKEM GAMES FOR WEEK 0:

Oakland @ Riverdale

Coffee County @ Shelbyville

Blackman @ LaVergne ( Hot pick of the week)

Siegel @ Smyrna

Franklin Co @ Wilson Central

Antioch @ MBA

Franklin @ Hillsboro

BA @ Independence

LC @ Tullahoma

Stone Memorial @ Cumberland County

I am looking forward to this once again, and hopefully this time school and work wont interfere with me being able to host this contest again, have fun guys!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We folks, we are here again, week 0 for the Region 4 Pickem. This year I am looking to spice things up a little bit. I thought about breaking it up into division, but that would have to be reliant on everyone posting their picks by thursday night, so I dont know if that will happen. So, the top 16 will be in the playoffs so to speak, starting in the first week of the playoffs all the way to the semi-finals with the winner getting the plus membership. In the event of a tie, I will designate tiebreakers for the last week of the regular season and then in the playoffs

However, if you guys like the division idea better, we can always designate this as a free week, and Ill have everybody broken into divisions by the start of week 1, but I am a man of the people, so let me know what you think.

Oakland @ Riverdale

Siegel @ Smyrna

Antioch @ MBA

Franklin @ Hillsboro

BA @ Independence

LC @ Tullahoma

I am looking forward to this once again, and hopefully this time school and work wont interfere with me being able to host this contest again, have fun guys!

Oakland

Coffee County

LaVergne

Smyrna

Wilson Central

MBA

Hillsboro

Brentwood (I assume that is the initials)

Lincoln County

Cumberland County

Oakland @ Riverdale RIVERDALE BY ALOT Coffee County @ Shelbyville Coffee COunty they might be pretty good

Blackman @ LaVergne ( Hot pick of the week) Lavergne Might be wrong

Siegel @ Smyrna Smyrna by alot Franklin Co @ Wilson Central Franklin County tough pick so i went with britton

Antioch @ MBA anticoch dont know]

Franklin @ Hillsboro Hillsboro for coach A

BA @ Independence Brentwood Acadamey just cause

LC @ Tullahoma Lincoln County they are good in cycles I think now is it

Stone Memorial @ Cumberland County Stone Memorial isnt this the split team from CC?

Oakland @ Riverdale

Riverdale

Coffee County

Lavergne

Siegel @ Smyrna

Smryna

Wilson Central

Antioch @ MBA

Antioch

Franklin @ Hillsboro

Hillsboro

BA @ Independence

Ba

LC @ Tullahoma

Lc

Stone Memorial

Oakland @ Riverdale

Siegel @ Smyrna

Antioch @ MBA

Franklin @ Hillsboro

BA @ Independence

LC @ Tullahoma

riverdale - closer than usual 2 wing t's make a short game

coffee county - inside source at shelbyville says they are awful

blackman- has to be better plus until I see lavergne has a qb that can get it done on game night

smyrna - air smyrna

wilson central - franklin county every year looks more like warren county - no team speed

mba - very solid football team

franklin - lots of speed especially on defense

ba - d1 back in jordan

lc - always steady

????? cumberland county - who knows??

Oakland @ Riverdale

Siegel @ Smyrna

Antioch @ MBA

Franklin @ Hillsboro

BA @ Independence

LC @ Tullahoma

I pick my boys at OAKLAND.....no one gave us a chance back in 98 either and I am seeing the same kind of bonding b/t the team and staff as I saw then.

Coffee County ......Shelbyville still has a long way to go

Lavergne , not b/c I think they are the better athletes, but b/c I think their staff is more solid.

Smyrna......even with Sonny still a bit rusty.

Wilson Central.....b/c it is tougher to coach without studs.

MBA....they are small but stacked with skill players and Antioch hasn't fared too well in scrimmages.

Franklin.....always will go with Donnie Webb!! He is the MANNNNNNN!!!

BA....Indy's Cinderellas have graduated.

LC b/c Louie will play more physical ball than T Town can.

Stone Memorial b/c they took all of Cumby's heart .

I am hoping for good games all around but fear we are all going to see some sloppy openers b/c of the restraints on practices due to the heat. We all know sloppy can mean some UPSETS!!!!!

Oakland @ Riverdale - Riverdale

Coffee County @ Shelbyville - Coffee Co.

Blackman @ LaVergne ( Hot pick of the week) - LaVergne

Siegel @ Smyrna - Smyrna

Franklin Co @ Wilson Central - Wilson Central

Antioch @ MBA - MBA

Franklin @ Hillsboro - Franklin

BA @ Independence - Brentwood Academy

LC @ Tullahoma - Lincoln Co.

Stone Memorial @ Cumberland County - Stone Memorial

Guest workinprogress

Ill go with: Riverdale- I think Oakland will be better at the end of the season but not quite yet, CC in a close one, Blackman - could be a good year for these guys, Smyrna - defending champs, WC - good running back and very balanced team, Antioch - coaching will win this one, Hillsboro is a close one - Seward leads the way - QB is tested and responds...., BA - the post Flatt era begins with a win, Tullahoma - someones got to pick these guys, SM - dont know much about either so its a 50-50 chance!