Region 4 Pickem

Lots of things going on, life and all. Shifting loyalties somewhat - my son is now coaching at Franklin County, so I guess I will be following them on Friday nights since both kids have graduated from Riverdale. Don't know what I will do if the Warriors and Rebels meet!

Guess I better change my login name, huh?

I second 2P's post...glad you are back.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon oaklandpatriots...........results pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Well I am a man of the people and deliver them I shall. As a side note, since the Franklin-Hillsboro game ended in a tie, I gave everybody a win for that game, so consider yourselves, lucky or me being too lazy to figure out another way, but I tend to prefer the latter . here are the results for week 0 and as it stands, the overall standings as well up to this point:

1st- couga14 10-0

2nd- Riverdaleman, CantStopTheChop, 2priceless, THE SQUAD, Live4FridayNight615, jmu31, TDCman, thtruth, firstandgoal, Rick88, nrgrizzlies, coach763, dub c, and muffin 9-1

3rd- HSsportsfootball 8-1

4th- Bacillum, 82 cat, Lost Old Dad, Reaction, keeperfan15,

mynameis, dubcfan, timbdp, wingman10 8-2

5th- skip216 7-0

6th- workinprogress, Big Country, 5A football fan,

ooooo, duckhntr, Croach,Riverdale, tdntn 7-3

7th- utcgolf, jackmoreblackson, and 93 grad 6-4

HSsportsfootball and skip 216, you guys left games off your prediction, so let me know if you want to pick make-up games or if you want me to just leave it as it is.

Seems like the one game that screwed up alot of folks was the Cumberland Co- Stone Mountain game, I think only a handful of people picked that game correctly. Anywho, I should have the pickem thread for week 1 up sometime tonight, so keep your eyes peeled for that as well, enjoy!

Well I am a man of the people and deliver them I shall. As a side note, since the Franklin-Hillsboro game ended in a tie, I gave everybody a win for that game, so consider yourselves, lucky or me being too lazy to figure out another way, but I tend to prefer the latter . here are the results for week 0 and as it stands, the overall standings as well up to this point:

1st- couga14 10-02nd- Riverdaleman, CantStopTheChop, 2priceless, THE SQUAD, Live4FridayNight615, jmu31, TDCman, thtruth, firstandgoal, Rick88, nrgrizzlies, coach763, dub c, and muffin 9-13rd- HSsportsfootball 8-1 4th- Bacillum, 82 cat, Lost Old Dad, Reaction, keeperfan15,

mynameis, dubcfan, timbdp, wingman10 8-25th- skip216 7-06th- workinprogress, Big Country, 5A football fan,

ooooo, duckhntr, Croach,Riverdale, tdntn 7-3

7th- utcgolf, jackmoreblackson, and 93 grad 6-4

HSsportsfootball and skip 216, you guys left games off your prediction, so let me know if you want to pick make-up games or if you want me to just leave it as it is.

Seems like the one game that screwed up alot of folks was the Cumberland Co- Stone Mountain game, I think only a handful of people picked that game correctly. Anywho, I should have the pickem thread for week 1 up sometime tonight, so keep your eyes peeled for that as well, enjoy!

Thanks for doing this... This really makes the football season a little more interesting..