Smith Co. @ Livingston Academy

imallin

Whoa! strip clubs and Hogeye.....STOP IT NOW!

I hear he likes um plump, juicy, and smelly. Thats why he goes to strip clubs. Likes to wrestle them in the mud. You have to admit it would get his attention. He thought it was a strip club when he heard it. Hogeye Nation. Maybe he has offered his services Friday to be given the address to it. Obviously he aint very smart anyway. SC, Look for the little guy with the Uzi strapped to his belt, dreads hanging out his helmet. That would be Pacman. The defence for that would be call Vic and get a pack of bull dogs to run him off the field.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry LA fans....An uptempo offense throwing all the quick stuff in the world is not a secret around here. All that means is the clock will stop alot and the game won't be over until 11:30....and none of us want that.

Listen to BigDaddy. I'm totally for LA (excluding a few of the citizens there) except for when you play SC. Maybe we can be the wake up call LA needs again....you know....the year Big Blue won it all. Ask Mr. Cates.....It's ok to lose to SC, as long as you learn from it.

I hear he likes um plump, juicy, and smelly. Thats why he goes to strip clubs. Likes to wrestle them in the mud. You have to admit it would get his attention. He thought it was a strip club when he heard it. Hogeye Nation. Maybe he has offered his services Friday to be given the address to it. Obviously he aint very smart anyway. SC, Look for the little guy with the Uzi strapped to his belt, dreads hanging out his helmet. That would be Pacman. The defence for that would be call Vic and get a pack of bull dogs to run him off the field.

Don't forget to drop by Tank Johnson's house and grab a few more guns! He'll sell them cheap since the bears cut him!

Ya'll got one thing right. The kids will be the ones doing the blocking and tackling. The coaches can only teach it. I like the Owls chances on getting that done again. Maybe this will be a good close game, but it could take on a much different face. Owls by several in this one.

Juicy, we need to get together friday night either before or after the game for that last load up on Stars. I have lost your phone number. I ran over and destroyed my cell phone with it in it. Good luck, by the way. I know you are giving it your all.

my email is spbreid@comcast.net

Whatever you say big man. Before or after makes no difference to me. Owls by how much? How much is several? Your know the best team doesn't always win. we have seen that now for 4 out of the last 6 games we have played. The 26 to 0 game.Owls were the best team IMO... as was last years team. But I thought the Cats had the better teams in the other 4 they were just outplayed. Hopefully the Cats can outplay the Owls this year. We will soon see!!!.

Well, either will be fine me, Juicy. You might be busier one or the other so I'll let you decide.

As for the games where you guys were "better", The year you won the gold. We jumped out on ya because of the play calling and had to hold on for dear life for the win. The other three, the Owls were just able to get a bead Cates and he was the force behind a lot of wins in HOG-EYE. Rarely do you get see a player with the ability to put the team on his shoulders and carry them to victory. Cates did that a ton of times. Just not able to against the Owls. The Owls posed more match-up problems in some of those games. LA had a hard time with SC's hardnosed backs during that time as well. Great games. I miss that region. I'm sure you do too.

Your right Z King. Hey BigDaddy, that's not going to work. We're gonna have to go ahead and win bc I couldn't get it confirmed through the Alcoa atheletic department that Coach Rankin would let us win. Sorry. Maybe next year?

Come on now bigreid, don't let Z King talk you out of it..I thought a deals a deal? Besides, give Rankin time to call back. He's got 3 suspended, they keep it up and they may have to forfeit by December!